☔︎𝙰 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗☂︎

Will smiled as Stephen let go of his hand, keeping hold of the other one by his side.

Butterfly.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

This is another ✨light smutt chapter✨ written by me and my old smutt writer as she's ahead of schedule :))

As always I will mark the smutt with a (ಠ_ಠ) but it's incredibly light and it takes up half the story so I'd suggest reading it but if you really don't want to it's summarised at the end :))

Have a nice read or something idek-( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

George sighed as he knew he couldn't really treat Alex like his boyfriend with Jacob behind him.

To him it would be the worst thing if the school found out.

And with a loudmouth like Jacob? It would get out pretty quickly.

He was talking to Alex about the netflix show they saw last night and Alex was pretty tired from it.

"𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒'𝚖 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍,"

Alex sighed dropping his pen and looking at George,

"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑."

George smiled without a seccond thought letting Alex lay on him as he laid his head on alex.

"𝙰𝚠, 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?"

George quickly shifted towards the window letting Alex get up and lay in the desk instead.

George didn't reply as he didn't want to bring attention to it.

Jaccob let it go after getting death stares from his friend Harry.

He figured he was upset about something and didn't want to upset him more Because he could loose him as a friend, loosing his reputation in the process.

George didn't really know why he didn't continue on although both his and Alex's faces were red from embarrassment.

Keeping his head down he slowly turned over to see who in the class heard Jason.

No one was paying attention, except Keira who was staring right at him, she looked visibly upset.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Will laid on Stephens thys, relaxing in the cold sun.

The slightly damp grass didn't bother him.

Will breathed out a sigh and Stephen started to play with his hair while leaning against the tree.

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚍 '𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝' 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢..."

Stephen took a while to think of something to say

"𝚘𝚑?

He didn't know how to react and just assumed they were drunk or it was a dare or an 'in the moment thing' or something,