☂︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍☂︎

After all, him and George might become friends one day... Right?

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

This chapter got messed up and didn't publish sorry about that

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

After hurling both suitcases up at the same time George finally reached the dorm and proceeded to enter alexes room, his room was almost an exact replica of Georges minus the wet clothes on the floor.

On his journey up George had bumped into will who was, of course, annoying Stephan as usual. This time he had taken Stephan's tag off of his suitcase and given it to him so Stephan had to go round every suitcase until he found an unlabeled one.

Part of will likes to think this was revenge for that awful Instagram post on Stephan's Instagram but another part of will just wanted to piss him off.

George stood the suitcase up just in the entrance of alexes bedroom before making his way over to his own.

He decided to let Alex know that it was waiting for him in his room and just messaged him quickly,

𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕃𝕒𝕘𝔾:
𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕩:
𝙸𝚝𝚜 '𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢' :)

𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕃𝕒𝕕𝔾:
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚖.

George just rolled his eyes at this response, funnily enough, George didn't atually mind Alex as much as he wanted to. Alex just seem really laid back and unproblematic that George could really see this whole sharing a dorm thing work out.

He decided to text back the most offence insult he could think of.

Alex laughed at George's poor attempt at grammar and laughed more at George's response to being corrected.

Alex really wanted to be George's friend. He could see them atually getting along but it would be hard.

Nevertheless Alex was determined to befriend George.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

It was now the night before the first day of collage and George and Alex had spent the day putting away their belongings.

Now George was deciding whether to atually attend school on the first day or to convince Stephan and will to skip with him.

He decided to go as he needed to make his place known in the school.

Back in his old school will, Stephan and George were the most popular people without atually being popular.

They were only friends with eachother but had respect from everyone in the school. It was so intense, an enemy of theirs was an enemy of everyone's.

The boys loved it. They knew they wouldn't be tattled on for anything, they knew no one would ever try to step in their way or start a fight with them, but they mostly liked the fact that everyone would back them up with teachers. If they arrived late the entire class would argue their way out of a detention and the three of them would just sit there on their phones.

Why? Because they would argue the teacher out of giving the class homework. They would make sure the test papers go missing so it'd have to be postponed.

They were responsible for keeping the class entertaining with their great jokes and sly comments. Their amazing actions like seeing how many small paper balls they could throw at the teachers back before she noticed, or seeing how far they could edge their seats towards the door before the teacher told them to move back.

But outside of class they were very antisocial and very intimidating. No one would want to approach them for anything and they always seemed to be a bit mean to people although they never actually did anything they just looked mean.

But... They kept the dull classes bright, and for that the students made sure that they returned the favour. George wanted that back, he wanted it to be the same as it was before.

He grabbed his damp rucksack off of his floor. It was black with a grey bottem and an extra pocket at the front.

The bag was empty so George threw in his laptop and a note book, along with a half empty pen without the lid, and his wallet.

This is the most prepared George has ever been for school.