☂︎𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎☂︎

Stepping out and looking up at the huge building. The boys could only think of one word to describe what they saw,

Wow.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Yeah I released it early! Yeah I'm trying a new release schedule just best with me :)

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Looking at the collage building towering over then gave them a rush of adrenaline, like a horror movie.

Stephen lead the way to their tutor place. The collage was old fashioned and worked like a school, it taught all the core subjects but let you pick a main study aswell. This is why it was one of the most popular collages.

Entering the room it was chaos. Girls were taking selfies in the corner, boys were wrestling eachother to the ground and everyone was loudly talking.

Luckily there were two, two seated tables at the back, one Infront of the other by the windows so of course they took the seats, George taking the very back by the window and Stephan and will taking the two Infront.

George put his bag on the chair next to him to insinuate that he didn't want company.

Before you knew it the form teacher was already entering the room and everyone took their seats.

After making sure she had everyone she said that the class would be spending the day with her so they would get settled.

"𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠, 𝑤𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ.... 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

She pointed to a girl in the front of the class, the girl had long brown hair tied up with a dark green bow in a high ponytail.

She has some dark green circle glasses and wore a white long sleeved t-shirt with a short dark green skirt and some long white socks with a pair of strapless flat black shoes.

"𝑂ℎ.. 𝑢ℎ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐..."

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦... ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢?"

She pointed to will.

"𝗈𝗁 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗇, 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾"

Most of the class started laughing before the teacher asked George.

"𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾"

This caused the class to erupt in laughter again. The teacher clearly wasn't impressed

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

The three of them sat out in the field by some trees. It was break time and even though it was winter the sun was still shining through the leafs.

The only thing on George's mind was that night at the stairwell. The genuine fear he felt, the amount of adrenaline pushing him up the stairs.

It was the most scary yet exciting thing that had happened for his whole life atually.

He felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

𝕄𝕦𝕞:
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎? 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜? 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝚡𝚡

He sighed, texting is so simple, it's not supposed to be some sort of exam why are there always so many questions in one text?

𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖:
𝚈𝚑 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠

He put his phone on silent and shoved it back into his pocket.

He knew his mum would try to convince him to go back again but his mum should know this by now. George decides when he goes to school so it shouldn't be any different for college.

Will and Stephan were both blabbering on about this girl in class.

He couldn't wrap his head around it.

Why a girl?

Well atually obviously a girl but why one that he didn't find interesting?

Why was it always ones he didn't fancy.

Come to think of it George has never really understood their discussions.

He'd usually give them a nod if they looked at him or give them a,

"𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗍"

But he would never mean it, his dad has been bugging him about getting a nice girlfriend for a while now and it was really starting to rub off on him.

He wanted to make his dad proud, and if getting a girlfriend was the way to do it? Who would let what he actually thinks stop him?