Prologue-The cursed princess🌹

Once a upon a time. . . In a hidden part of the land of France, a young princess lived in a beautiful castle. Although she had everything her heart desired, the princess was spoiled, selfish, and unkind.

But one day, on a winter night, an old beggar man came to the castle and offered her a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by his haggard appearance, the princess sneered at the gift and turned the old man away, but he warned her not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within, and when she dismissed him again, the old man's ugliness melted away to reveal a Charming enchantress. 

The princess tried to apologize, but it was too late, for he had seen that there is no love in her heart, as punishment, he transformed her into a hideous polar bear, and placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there.

as days bleed into years, the princess and her servants were forgotten, by everyone, which was caused by the enchantress who erased all memories of them, from the minds of the people they loved.          

Ashamed of her monstrous form, the polar bear concealed herself inside the castle, with a magic mirror as her only window to the outside world. The rose that the Charming enchantress had offered was truly an enchanted rose. If she could learn to love another, and earn his love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, she would be doomed to remain a polar bear for all time. 

as the years passed, she fell into despair, and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love a polar bear?

__________________________

hope you guys liked it bye.