Finale/Happily ever after

"Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong." Goodway vocalized while the people danced in the ball room. . .

Skye danced with a man named, Chase. Everest danced with her boyfriend, Marshall. Ace with another male. The three member family Yumi, Al, and Alex danced all together. And Finally Ryder danced with his princess, Katie.

Marjorie was sitting at her ease, watching the couples dance around the ball room, while she drew a portrait of the ball room as Yumi continued the song as the music changed into a slow melody. . .

"Winter turns to spring. Famine turns to feast. Nature points the way. Nothing left to say. Charming and the Bear." Yumi sang in a gentle tone while her husband, Al lead her onto the ball room floor. . .

"What? What is it?" Katie asked Ryder, who was looking at her with a smile.

"How would you feel about growing more hair?" Ryder asked jokingly while the two kept dancing. . .

Katie let out a small bear growl in responds as the two both chuckled to the funny response while Goodway and the chorus vocalized the finale line. . .    

"Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Charming and the Bear."

"Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Charming and the Bear." 

And so, Ryder and Katie along with everyone in the castle, lived happily ever after. . .

The end 

________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading this gender bend story, I really loved working on this book, I say it has to be one of my favorite books I've worked on. I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I might have to go back and edit some parts depending, but for now I hoped you like it. Thx again for reading this story. Bye.   

(Credit song) (A/N: It might make you cry.)