Final Showdown

As the mob kept running out of the castle, Ryder had finally reached the castle as he quickly got off of his horse and ran inside the castle. . .

Meanwhile Gloria was walking up the dungeon stairs, while holding her torch and weapon in hand, as she reached the final step of the tower, she saw the female bear standing on the ledge, looking down. 

As Gloria sneaked up from behind, she through her torch off the ledge and held up her gun and pointed at the bear, as she spoke up. . .

"Hello, beast." Gloria greeted, as Bianca turned back to look at her "I'm Gloria. Ryder sent me."

Bianca looked away from Gloria, she had lost the will to fight back, because her heart was to hurt to even do anything. . .

"Are you in love with him?" Gloria asked, while slowly walking up to the bear "Did you honestly think he'd want you?" 

Gloria pulled the trigger of the gun, as the bullet hit Bianca in her limb, while Bianca let out a growl of pain, and fell off the ledge as she held onto the lower tower with her claws, as she climbed up the lower tower. Gloria prepared her bow and was about to take out one of her arrows from her bag, but the arrows weren't in her bag, she turned around to find Ryder standing behind her with the all of her arrows in his hand.

"Ryder!" Gloria said in surprise 

Ryder broke all of the arrows with his knee and through them off aside. . .

"Where is she?" Ryder asked angrily to Gloria 

"When we return to the village you will marry me." Gloria stated, while pulling out her gun to aim for the bear "And that beast's head will hang on our wall."

"Never!" Ryder shouted, as he reached towards the gun while he and Gloria fought for the gun

As the two fought for the gun, the ledge that Gloria stood on started to crack from underneath, causing Gloria to loose her footing and to land on the ledge below, while the pistol dropped and landed on a another castle level, as both Gloria and Ryder ran in different directions to fetch the beast.   

"I'm coming for you, beast!" Gloria shouted, as she ran towards the bears direction 

While Bianca kept holding onto the tower roof, her claws started to loose grip on the roof. . .

Gloria slid down onto the ledge of the castle roof and jumped onto tower and trying to catch up towards the beast, as Ryder ran towards another direction to catch up. Bianca leaped towards to another tower while holding on as best's she could, as she let out a struggling growl.

Ryder ran towards a path, while avoiding the cracked rocks, Bianca leaped onto a lower level tower, where Ryder spotted Bianca trying to climb the tower. . .

"No!" Ryder shouted 

"Ryder?" Bianca said to herself, as she turned her head towards where Ryder was standing from a distance "Ryder!" Bianca roared out "You came back!" she called out 

"I tried to stop them!" Ryder shouted back 

"Stay there!" Bianca called out "I'm coming!"

Bianca leaped across the ledges closing the gaps between them, as she reached the final tower she stubbled in front of Gloria.

Gloria whacked Bianca with a stone spindle, sending Bianca crashing into a narrow stone bridge, that started to crumble. Ryder ran towards them, as Gloria kicked Bianca away while Bianca groaned in pain. . .

"Gloria!" Ryder shouted "No!"   

Bianca stood up onto her feet, tossed the stone spindle in Gloria's hand away, as she began to fight back against Gloria, while grabbing Gloria by the throat with her paw, as she held Gloria in mid air. . .

"Don't let me go." Gloria begged while breathing shakily "Please. I'll do anything. Don't hurt me, beast." 

Bianca stared at Gloria piercingly, as she moved Gloria towards her face and said. . .

"I am not a beast." Bianca whispered, as she tossed Gloria onto the floor on the small pavilion "Go!" Bianca said angrily, as Gloria ran off "Get out!"

Bianca got down on all four as she was about to leap towards Ryder's direction. . .

"Don't!" Ryder shouted "It's to far!" 

But Bianca didn't listen, Bianca leaped across the distance ledge and landed onto the balcony, once she had made the leap, she stood up and looked at Ryder as he looked back at her. 

But all of a sudden, Bianca was shot from behind by Gloria, as she let out a roar of pain, while Ryder tried to help her, as Gloria scowls murderously. . .

"Please!" Ryder shouted at Gloria, while helping Bianca stand up 

Gloria aimed her pistol at Bianca, and released another bullet at Bianca, causing the bear to roar again in pain and roll into the broken balcony of the west wing. . .

"No!" Ryder shouted in shocked, as he ran over to Bianca who was more wounded than ever.

As Gloria lowered her pistol down, she didn't noticed the stone bridge began to collapse, as she fell from underneath, screaming, to her falling death.

__________________________________________

REEEEEEE. . . crazy ride kids. and almost done reeee. bye.