The issue about reading

As Ryder watched his mother ride off in the distance, he went back inside and sat down at a near by window, and decided to sketch out some of the inventions and sketches his mother created. 30 minutes had gone by and he decided to do some laundry, he packed some of the clothing and also worked on making the soap, 40 minutes later, he headed out the door with the bag of clothing and soap and headed towards the washing well.

As Ryder finished placing the last clothing in the barrel and put bit's of soap, he sat on the wooden ledge reading his book as he waited for the clothing to finish washing, until a little boy, who was also doing laundry, saw him reading his book and asked. . .

"what are you doing?" the little boy asked as Ryder looked at him   

"The laundry." Ryder answered 

The little boy paused for a moment as Ryder told him. . . 

"Come."  

The little boy walked over towards him as Ryder taught the little boy how to read.

"The blue bird. . ." Ryder started off as he guided his finger through the words while the little boy read the words.  

"That flies. . .over." the little boy counited "The dark. . . wood." the little boy finished off

"That was amazing!" Ryder said to the little boy with a smile as the little boy smiled back.

"What on earth are you doing?" A woman said near by as she saw Ryder teaching the little boy too read "Teaching another boy to read?" the woman said in a disgusted tone while Ryder and the little boy looked at her. "Isn't one enough?" she asked

"We have to do something." a man said to the woman as the woman followed the man.

So with that the man and woman retuned with three other woman who all three grabbed the barrel that Ryder's clothing was being washed in and dumped the wet and soapy clothing out of the well into the rocky floor.

Ryder quickly picked up the wet laundry along with professor. Inkling who was walking near by as Ryder sighed with disappointment at the people.

On the other side of town, Gloria was talking to herself in a near by mirror and practicing at the same time of what she's gonna say to Ryder, and said to herself. . .

"You are the wildest, most gorgeous thing, I ever seen. Nobody deserves you." she said in the mirror "But at least I know our children will be beautiful." 

"Am I catching at a bad time?" Ace asked as she stood behind Gloria 

"-What is it, Ace?" Gloria asked 

"A certain gentleman is in distress." Ace replied                      

As Gloria looked at the mirror and let out a smirk, she responded. . .

"Well. It's hero time." she said as she looked at the mirror one more time and said. . . 

"I'm not done with you yet." and leaving mirror walking towards the other direction.

"Me neither." Ace said into the mirror while following Gloria from behind.

________________________________

In your dreams Gloria, bye.