Wolf Attack

As Ryder ran out the castle, he got onto his horse, who was waiting patiently for him, and rode off, out of the castle gates and into the snowy woods, as they rode off, Ryder didn't noticed a pack of wolves were right behind them, when the wolves let out a howl and ran after them, which caught Ryder's attention, and causing Spirit to run faster. . .

As Spirit made a run for it, three of the wolves were right in front of him blocking his path, as Spirit let out a neigh of panic, and turned the other way running towards another path that was open, as the wolves ran after them from behind, while Spirit ran, the horse didn't realized the icy and slippery dried up lake that was underneath him, causing Spirit to slip, as Ryder held on to the reins, while this was happening one of the wolves caught up and nipped Spirit's leg, causing the horse to stand up on his hind legs and letting out a loud neigh, and Ryder falling off his horse. . .

Ryder quickly pick up a near by long stick, and knocked off the wolf that was on his horse's back, as he kept swigging the stick at the wolves to keep them away and defending himself and his horse, but one of the wolves grabbed his wooded stick and broke it in two, Ryder slowly took a step back waiting for the worse, as one of the wolves looked at him getting ready to pounce on him, the wolf pounced towards him as Ryder closed his eyes expecting his life to end, but all of a sudden the female polar bear knocked the wolf aside and roared terrifyingly in it's face, Ryder couldn't believe what he saw, the wolves proceed to attack the female polar bear. . .

As the polar bear attacked back, one of the wolves tried to bite the polar bear, but the bear through the wolf causing to hit against a tree, as the wolves continued attacking the polar bear, Ryder just stood there still watching the terrifying scene, as the polar bear continued fighting back the wolves, one of the wolves bit on the polar bears back limb and arm, as the female polar bear roared in pain as she began too bleed and yanked the wolf off of her, and through it towards a rock, at this point the wolves were already getting tired of attacking the bear, the female polar bear left out a terrifying roar that scared the wolves, and caused them to retreat as the wolves faded into the woods.

Once the fight was over, the female polar bear turned towards Ryder, as blood dripped from her wounds, and collapsed onto the ground while breathing heavily, Ryder knew he couldn't just leave her there, after all she did save his life from almost being wolf bate, and she would die in the snow if she wasn't taken cared of, Ryder walked over to her and took of his cloak and placed it over her back. . .

"You have to help me. you have stand." Ryder whispered to her, as the female polar bear looked at him without saying a word, and slowly yet carefully stood up, as Ryder helped her get onto his horse. . .

After that was the was done, the three carefully walked back towards the castle.

__________________________________

Hoped you enjoyed that. bye.