The ride back to the castle/There's a boy in the castle

Spirit ran as fast as he can like no tomorrow back to town, he ran out of the dark woods, and through the open green filed, until he reached the town entrance, meanwhile Ryder was cutting some radishes out of the ground of his garden, until he heard Spirit neigh form a distance and in front of his garden gate, as Spirit took a quick drink of water, but Ryder didn't see his mother, so without hesitation, he stood up and ran up to his horse in concern. . .

"Spirit!" He asked his horse in a concern tone "What happened? Where's mama?" he asked his horse, "Take me to her!" he told his horse 

So without hesitation, Ryder got onto Spirit's back, as Spirit ran as fast as he can back towards the castle, where Ryder's mother was being held captured. . .

Once the two made it to the castle entrance, Ryder got off of Spirit and walked up the castle stone steps, as he did, he picked up a near by thick wooded stick in case he gets attacked, and made his way towards the castle door, as he took off his hood of his cloak, and opened the door, entering the castle entrance as he slowly walked in, while looking around. . .

"Look, Skye." Everest whispered to Skye "A handsome boy" she said, as the two female pup's watched the boy look around, from behind a counter. . . 

"Yes I can see it's a boy" Skye replied back with a whisper 

"But what if he's the one?" Everest asked Skye "The one who'll break the spell?" Everest said in a sorta loud whisper, which caused Ryder to turn around in the direction of the voice  

"who said that?" Ryder called out, as he slowly walked towards the voice he thought he heard "Who's there?" he called out again, but no answer, while he slowly appeached the counter and saw the two female pups hiding behind the counter, before he could say anything, he heard coughing from upstairs that sounded like his mother, which quickly caught his attention.

Ryder swiftly grabbed a near by candle, and went up the castle stairs, and followed the sound of his mother coughing, as the two female pups followed him from behind.

___________________________

This story is just getting started kids. bye.