In the woods/wolf attack/escape

Meanwhile, In the dark woods with Marjorie and her horse Spirit rode slowly through the woods, since it was so dark, she only had a single light from her lantern, as they rode Marjorie tried to distract herself and Spirit from thinking about getting lost. . .

"The woods are lovely, I only wish I recognized them." She told spirit, as Spirit replied back with a neigh "Do you know where we are Spirit? Because I don't." She asked her horse, Spirit just answered with a snout, as the two came to a stop, when all of a sudden lighting stroke right in front of them, as the lighting hit a near by tree, causing Sprit to let out a loud neigh and onto his hind legs, as the tree branch fell onto one side of the path, while Marjorie calmed Spirit down. . .

"It's all right. It's all right, Spirit." she said to her horse, as Spirit settled down "Hmm" she thought for a minute, as she looked at the other path " yes we can go this way." she said as they headed into the other direction towards the open path "Go on. To the right. That's it, walk on! One path opens another one closes" she told Spirit as they rode off into the right part of the path, In the right part of the path there was a bit of snow, which was kind of off cause back in there hometown there was no snow "It's alright boy, just a bit of snow, In June?" Marjorie told her horse, as they kept going, they didn't notice that a pack of wolves were quietly following them. . .

Spirit noticed one of the wolves and let out a neigh to warn Marjorie, as Marjorie looked to her left and saw one of the wolves growling at them, so without hesitation both Marjorie and Spirit rode as fast as they could to get away from the wolves "Go! Go, Spirit!, Come on!, Come on!" the old woman shouted at her horse as they galloped away as fast as they could, as the wolves howled and chased them. . .

As they rode the wagon began to go loose, what Marjorie didn't notice is that the wolves already caught up to them and was right in front of them, the old woman pulled the reins to stop Spirit, but, as she did a rock caused the wagon to go completely loose, which send her flying out of the wagon seat and landed on top of the snowy rock, and for Spirit to run past the wolves and kept running as half of the wolf pack went after him, while the old woman held on to the snowy rock and climbed it, one of the wolves was already on top of the rock, Marjorie swiftly turned around expecting to land on the snowy floor, but three more wolves were waiting for her to fall, as the old woman called out to her horse "Spirit!" she called out, as she fell onto Spirit's back who caught her just in time, and kept running "Good boy!" Marjorie said, as she held onto the reins, while the wolves were following them from behind. . .

"Go, boy. Go!" The old woman shouted

Marjorie felt like this wasn't gonna end anytime sooner, but as Spirit kept galloping, up ahead a giant rusty gate opened by itself, so without hesitation, Spirit ran towards the giant gate, which to Marjorie surprise the wolves stopped chasing them, since they all looked to afraid to enter the gate.

________________________

what's gonna happen? :O, bye.