The way of life in this town/Reprise

As Gloria reach her destination where Ryder is having issues with the clothing, she followed him back to his place and responded. . .

"Ryder! I heard you had trouble with the Headmaster." she said "She never like me ether." she added as she stood there leaning against the fence as she tried to make Ryder look at her, but just ignored her "Can I give you a little advice, about the people though?" she asked as she kept following him as Ryder tried to out walk her "They're never going to trust the kind of change you're trying to bring." Gloria said as she catch up and went over his fence and squished some of his vegetable's as she stopped right in front of him.

As Ryder stopped in his track he said. . .

"All I want was to teach a child to read." 

"The only children you should concern yourself with. . .are your own." Gloria said as she pointed to herself and at him.

Ryder couldn't say a word, as he slowly walked past her, he respond. . .

"I'm. . ." He started, but was blocked by Gloria as he swiftly went past her the other way and continued "not ready to have children." as he quickly opened the gate and closed it.

"Maybe you haven't met the right girl." Gloria said trying to convince him as she grabbed the gate door.

"It's a small village, Gloria, I've met them all." Ryder said as he headed towards the steps of his home.

"Well, maybe you should have another look." Gloria said as she opened the gate and walked towards the steps "some of us had changed." she added as Ryder stopped in mid step to look at her. 

"Gloria. . . we could never make each other happy." Ryder said trying to convince her to stop "No one can changed that much" he added as he took a step back. 

"Oh, Ryder." Gloria started "Do you know what happens to male's in this town, after their mothers die?" Gloria asked as she showed him a near by beggar on the streets "They beg for scarps, like that poor man over there." she said "This is our world, Ryder. For a simple folk like us, it doesn't get any better." she said as she grabbed the edge of his pants to try and get closer to him. 

"I might be a farm boy." He started as he pulled away "But, I am not simple. . ." he added as Gloria  got closer to him, as he grabbed the handle of the door and opened it and went inside, while he continued his sentence "And I'm never going to marry you, Gloria, I'm sorry." he said as he shut the door. As Gloria just stood there on the outside she took a deep breath and turned around and left.

Inside of Ryder's home, Ryder stood quietly at the door as he headed out the back door and saw Gloria walking away.

"Can you imagine, Me the husband of that boorish, brainless. . . " Ryder started off in an annoyed tone. . . 

"Sir, Gloria, can't you just see it." he sang as he grabbed a near by small towel "Sir, Gloria, her husband." as he rapped the towel around his shoulder "Ugh!" and yanked it off and walked down the wooded stairs "No ma'am not me, I guarantee it, I want much more than this provincial life." he vocalized as he ran out off the town and ran up towards a green hill where he stopped on top of the hill and watched the sunset. "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand. To have some one understand. I want so much more than they've got planned." He finished off and saw thunder clouds form, from a distance.

________________________

Life is tough kids, bye hoped you liked the chapter.