8

"Why'd you save a guy like me?"

WARNING: Mentions of drugs and usage of it

WARNING: Mentions of drugs and usage of it. I'll put a ★ symbol of the sentence for people who are sensitive about it.

THIRD-PERSON POV:

★★★

Kiara walked over to Hiro Yamaguchi who was chatting with some friends as he took a sniff of his cocaine. Just the same as last time.

★★★

She peered in front of him as he raised his head, squinting his eyes before raising them.

"Oh, hey!" He exclaimed. "I remember you! You're that pretty lady who came here before!" He grinned widely as he patted the cushion next to him. "Come, sit with us."

Kiara sat down next to him, carefull not to go near the drugs. She really didn't.

"What happened to you?" Hiro asked. "I haven't seen you in like... 1 week?"

Kiara faked a chuckle. "I was sick for a bit and didn't want to spread it around." She lied, she was actually taking a criminal that was now helping her in jail.

***

"Dabi, where the hell you been?" Mr. Takan interrogated the man as be looked away from his large window that had the view of the crowded people below.

"I've been busy, old man." Dabi spoke, leaning against the wall.

Takan chuckled softly. "You know, I heard your ass was thrown in jail, twice, by a hero... what's her name? Oh, Arakan."

Dabi rolled his eyes.

"Then I was correct." Mr. Takan eyed him up and down. "By a No. 4 hero huh? I thought you were better than that." He poured a glass of whisky.

Mr. Takan handed Dabi a glass as he took a sip of his own, telling him to sit down and he did after a few moments.

The old man sighed before he sat down as well, placing his glass down.

"You know what you did wrong, Dabi?" He questioned, furrowing his brows a bit.

"Oh, please, do tell me." Dabi smirked as he leaned against the chair, raising his arms up on the upper part as he placed his foot on his knee.

"I tell you to do a simple job by killing people who betray me and leave no evidence, but you leave their burnt bodies in the alleyway. I tell you to be sneaky and not get caught. And that means not leaving some goddamn woman in the alleyway that snitched!" He yelled, his fist slamming on the table.

"She didn't do nothin' wrong." Dabi shrugged off.

Mr. Takan exhaled heavily. "Jesus Christ, Dabi. I don't care if she didn't do anything wrong! That's what got that hero to throw your ass in jail. And what... now, you bring the waitress on your bike? You avoiding work just to get your dick wet now or somethin'?"