2

"Hey, Carrots."

THIRD-PERSON POV:

THIRD-PERSON POV:

"Kiara, your friend is here." Mr. Ayame called out to his daughter, holding the door open still.

"I'll be there in just a sec'!" Kiara shouted from down the hall, zipping up her jacket as she went to her mirror, placing a scarf around her neck, and fixed it up a bit. She went out of her from, walked down the hall and she put on her boots. 

"Okay, I'm ready." Kiara smiled, exhaling.

Mr. Ayame looked at the impatient white hair boy that was standing in the doorway. "Touya, could you tell your family I said 'hello' for me?"

Touya nodded. "I will."

"Kiara, be careful in the snow, it's gonna be snowing heavily soon." Kiara's father turned to her, his face was serious. 

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Carrot's doesn't do anything." Touya jumped in the conversation as he looked at her father, smiling at Kiara later.

"Okay, well I'll see you later." Mr. Ayame spoke as they both went outside. "Have fun you two."

***

"Where'd you get the name 'Carrots' from?" Kiara questioned, following behind Touya.

"It matches you," Touya said, ruffling around with her winter hat as it messed her hair up, "'cause of your hair and eyes." He stated as Kiara pulled away from his palm. 

Kiara mumbled, "You're gonna mess up my hair, it's gonna fly up." She glared at him.

"Good." Touya grinned. 

***

Arriving at the house, Touya let Kiara inside first as they took off their shoes, and placed on the house slippers. Kiara followed Touya who slid open the kitchen door, revealing the kitchen and where his mother was. 

"Mom, Kiara's here." He called out to her, getting her attention as she stopped what she was doing, walking over towards the two.

Rei looked at Kiara. "It's wonderful to see you again, how are you?" Her smile was gentle as she greeted the girl.

"I'm doing okay, how are you?" Kiara asked, ignoring the new bruise that was on her collarbone, visible to see, knowing that her answer would be a lie once more.

"I'm doing fine as well," Rei responded. "Touya, please get your brother and sister, I'll be setting up the table." She turned to her son and he nodded.