43

"You can live with me."

KIARA'S POV:

There was a heavy feeling on my upper body, other than the soreness I felt.

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision blurry from the sleepiness still slurring around as I looked at my room, the familiar broken glassed door at the left, making the room chilly from his stupid actions from last night.

But seeing how he laid on top of me was something I didn't mind. His face buried into my chest, hugging my waist tightly as if he was scared to let go, and his peaceful and gentle breathing.

"You cute idiot." I thought to myself while smiling.

My fingers went to his hair, playing with the spiky strands of his raven hair, his face buried more into my chest as he inhaled a breath, a sigh of satisfaction escaping from his lips.

"G'morning." Dabi mumbled tiredly.

"Good morning." I was slightly surprised from how he woke up from my movements.

Usually he would have left by now, leaving me in my bed, the empty sheets next to me, but this time, it wasn't like that at all, and it was nice.

But I had to get up to make breakfast, so, I started sitting up but he wouldn't let go of me and instead shoved me back down onto the mattress of the bed, my eyes squinting from the pain of the soreness of my body.

"Where do you think your going doll?" He whispered, now hovering above me as he looked straight at me, his eyes trailing down to my naked chest.

But I was quick to cover my chest by grabbing one of the pillows.

"Dabi, I have to make breakfast." I replied to him, caressing both sides of his face, his eyes could tell he still wanted to sleep.

"Maybe you can go later..." he suggested, whispering his words against my ear as he ghosted his lips against my neck.

"Nope!" I replied quickly, shoving him off of me, making him let out an "oof" sound as he laid on his back on the mattress, glaring at me in annoyance as I wrapped my body around with one of the covers.

My body was still sore, making me rub my lower back with my hands to soothe out the pain and rolling my shoulders.

Though as I stood up, I almost fell to the ground, but was quick to hold myself up by my nightstand as I heard Dabi slightly chuckle at my state.

"Why'd you go so rough?" I hissed out in pain.

"You begged for it." He smirked.

Heat was spread across my face, my disbelief from this man. "You're gross." I spoke.

"I know you enjoy it."

"Shut up."

"Try me." He grinned, sitting up now as he put on his boxers and walked over to me and looked down. Dabi wrapped his arms around me, one of them was under my knees as he lifted me up bridal style like I was a sack of potatoes.

"Wh-What're you doing?!" I questioned in confusion. "I can walk by myself! You don't know where I'm going." I rambled.

"The bathroom." He replied plainly, entering the bathroom as he sat me on the counter as he stood between my legs. "I know what your gonna do here." He smirked.

"Yeah I'm gonna brush my teeth and wash my face." I grinned at him as he looked at me in disappointment.

"But why wash all that smudge mascara off of that pretty fave of yours?" He grinned, the pad of his thumb brushing against my cheeks, almost attempting to wipe the dry and ruined makeup away.