23

"It was a memory of me and _____ "

KIARA'S POV:

I was assigned to help Eraserhead with his class field trip.

Bad idea.

A bus had arrived by the cliff, getting off where the class of 1A, stretching, and yawning out from being on the bus for a while now. The Wild Pussycats were standing next to me, and Eraserhead looked at me and nodded before looking back at his students.

"You really think we stopped here for you guys to stretch out your legs." Aizawa plainly said, looking off into the far distance.

"Please, sir, the toilet." A small purple-haired boy said.

Suddenly, the group went out of the car. "Hey-a Eraser,"

"Long time no see." Aizawa bowed down, greeting them. "I would greet you too, Arakan, but I only saw you a couple of days ago." He added.

Of course, the group started doing their sequence dance of entrance, greeting the students that were outside, plainly looking at them until a green-haired boy smiled brightly by the sight of them, and even more at me.

"The number five hero?! Arakan is here?!" The green-haired boy exclaimed out in excitement. "The Wild Pussycats are a four-team that are heroes and rescuers! The Pussycats were founded when we were kids like forever ago! This must mean we'll be working as a—!"

The green-haired boy was sadly interrupted.

"I'm pretty sure your mouth wasn't off." Pixie-Bob annoyingly said to the boy, irritated when the boy interrupted their entrance.

Aizawa joined in later on, "Everyone say hello."

Everyone did as he said, saying their greetings to Wild-Wild-Pussycats and me.

The students had been told of their instructions, making them fall off the edge of the cliff when Pixie-Bob used her Quirk on them from making them leave by going back into the bus.

•○○○•

"Arakan, what have you been up to lately?" Mandalay asked me, standing by my side as we watched the forests, waiting for the students to arrive.

"Nothing, really." My arms crossed over my chest. I was currently in my hero costume and not in more comfortable clothing. "Just doing patrol and hanging out at home," I added.

"I haven't seen you in quite a while." She honeyed out, smiling. "I'm happy to be working with you again, getting all the help we can get."

I smiled back at her. "Yeah, me too."