24

No one was safe.

KIARA'S POV:

I watched from the sidelines with Aizawa next to me as the students trained their Quirks by doing different methods to make them stronger. I've heard the loud explosions from Bakugou, ice coming out of Shouto, the lasers from Aoyama. Almost everyone.

It was actually fun to watch.

I noticed class 1B from the sidelines, looking horrified from the scene in front of them as the way the students trained so harshly that they were scared to train around them like they would do something embarrassing.

Aizawa and I started heading towards them when he heard their conversation, and he spoke up. "Which is why we called them." He said, having his hands in his pockets.

"That's correct! Four kittens in one litter!" Ragdoll interrupted, exclaiming out her entrance.

"Your feline fantasies are here! You can say meow!" Mandalay joined in.

Jesus, god let me out of this...

Tiger went over to Izuku, fighting him, and later smashed him into a tree.

It's not surprising...

•○○○•

After training, it was time for the students to make their own meals to eat. They started heading to the grill that was outside to cook food, having all the ingredients they needed, but I had noticed Shouto walking a bit farther from his classmates.

"Hey! Shouto!" I called out to the peppermint-haired boy who had stopped and looked back to see me rushing over towards him.

Surprised, he smiled at me.

"Kiara, it's nice to see you again," Shouto said.

"It's nice to see you too." I tried catching my breath. "Say, how is training going for you? Aizawa told me you were trying to make both of your quirks appear at the same time." I asked him as we both started walking to the other students.

"It's doing alright. I just need a bit more time to make them both appear. I've been trying it after my fight with Midoryia at the Sports Festival." He stated, looking down at his left hand for a moment before looking back at me.

I raised a brow at him. "How are things going at home?" I asked him. I had to make sure that Endeavor wasn't doing anything so horrible and bad to his family again.

Before Shouto could speak, he was interrupted when the Pussycats spoke out of what meal they would be cooking for the night. "I'll see you around Shouto. We'll talk later, possibly." I patted his back and smiled, walking off.

I stood by Aizawa and saw Shouto helping his classmates by lighting the wood on fire to cook the food. Noticing that he was smiling from the other student's compliments, knowing that he was making new friends and accepting the people around him. Even when he was a quiet and shy person.