29★

WARNING: NSFW CHAPTER

"Do you want me to ruin you, doll-face?"

DABI'S POV:

I tapped on her thigh, signaling her to jump, and she listened. I carried her up the stairs to her bedroom and felt like I was going to burst.

Setting her down on the bed, she sat on the bed while I stood in front of her.

My thumb brushed the bottom part of her lip. "If we do this... you'll know the risks of it, right? I need to hear you say that you want to do this."

Kiara nods her head. "I know the risks, Dabi. I want to do this."

"Don't act out of lust, doll-face." I cupped the side of her face. "Think about it."

Peering into my eyes, the look on her wad vulnerable for once. Thinking long and hard, she finally gave her answer.

"I still want to do this, Dabi," she said, leaning into my palm. "I've wanted this for a while. Don't turn back now. Please."

I grinned. "I do like it when you say please."

Leaning down, I captured her lips in mine, lingering against hers until I pulled away.

"From here on out, you're mine. You belong to me, you hear?" I undid my belt, slipping the leather material off my pants.

She watched my hands, and I watched her thighs rub together.

"Yes," she shakily says.

"Good girl," I praise. "Have you done this before?"

"Yes," she says again.

I hum, unzipping my pants. "Good, but I'm still gonna need to prep you."

Lowering my pants just enough, my boxers went down with them, and my already hard cock sprang out.

"Now suck."

Kiara nods her head, wrapping a hand around my length, causing a hiss to escape my lips.

Opening her mouth, she took me in, and I groaned at the feeling of her warm tongue wrapping around my length. She slowly bopped her head up and down and licked from the bottom to the tip as her tongue licked away the precum.

My hand moved to the back of her head, tangling my fingers with her hair.

Her tongue grazed across my Jacko Ladder piercing, and I hitched in a breath when she took my cock fully in her mouth.

Looking down at her, I guided her head back and forth on my length. I saw how she looked at me with soft, glistening eyes, and it made my cock twitch.

Her other hand moved to squeeze and fondle with my balls, and I groaned. I felt like I was gonna cum right on the spot like a teenager losing his virginity for the first time.

"That's it..." I sucked in a breath. "Atta girl..."

Tilting my head back, I gritted my teeth as she moved her head back a little faster with her hand pumping me.