10

"Don't touch her."

WARNING: Abuse

WARNING: Abuse. I will put the ★ symbol before and after it starts.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The next morning, Kiara got up, getting ready and heading downstairs, seeing the same thing: Nako passed out on the couch with beer cans.

She looked down at the time. It would've been thirty  minutes before she met Dabi again.

Unfortunately, Nako had woken up, standing up as he held onto something.

"You're awake." He grumbled. "So you gonna make breakfast or not?" He questioned, stumbling over towards her.

Kiara scrunched up her nose when she smelled the alcohol that was covering his whole body, backing away.

"You can make your own goddamn breakfast. I'm not some housewife." She spoke back, fanning the air between them.

★★★

He grabbed her face, shoving her into the wall. "You listen to me. I'm tired of your bickering and I need to be taken care of you here?!"

She glared at him. "I could say the same thing about you."

Kiara punched him in the ribcage before headbutting him, his hold on her face was gone as she backed away from him. Her hands ready.

Nako groaned, rubbing his forehead as he attempted to lunge at her, trying to punch her, but Kiara dodged, wrapping her arms around his waist as she shoved him on the floor, holding him down.

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared in Nako's hand. Kiara quickly got off of him in time when a blast made a whole in the ceiling.

He got up, holding his arm up as he started blasting at her. She dodged and ducked as his blasts hit the TV and bookshelves as she picked up a medal pot and held it in front of her body as the blast bounced back and into a plant next to the front door.

"Stop it, Nako! Enough!!" Kiara yelled at him, frustrated. "You destroyed my house and I'm gonna have to pay for it! And if you continue this you're gonna have a longer time in jail, idiot!"

Nako smirked. "Not if I kill you."

Just then, a blast escaped Nako's hand as it came rushing towards Kiara. It hit her on her collar as she flew backwards, her back hitting the glass door.

★★★

Glass shattered into pieces as Kiara followed it pieces mid-air, the glasses sharp edges cutting her back so many times that blood covered her entire back with some pieces cutting her face. She shouted in pain.

She fell on the grass, groaning and hissing in pain, feeling her blood pouring out of her own body.

"Agh... fuck you." Kiara groaned as Nako stepped out.