20

The next day, Clara is ready to leave the city with her kids. Maybe it's for the best. She calls her mother and asking her to not tell anyone about her and the kids whereabout. She is ready make a new turn in her life. It's for the best for the both of Adam and her. She writes a letter to Adam before she and her kids go to the airport for boarding the plane.

"To my soon to be husband, this is the last time you will hears about me and our kids. We won't bother you anymore. I will make sure Ayden and Aylice will be happy even without you as their father. Take care of Hezza and your son named Jawrice. Don't you dare to make their suffer just like how you make me and our kids suffer during this past fews years. I take the kids to leave you and this city not because I am selfish but i think Hezza and her child needs you most than us.
Remember to take care of yourself Adam. Goodbye Adam."

That's it.. That was her final words to Adam. Clara knew this was her last being Mrs Mackleson. She already knew that her love for Adam couldn't change Adam nor make Adam fall for her.

"It's time to go babies. I'm sorry for everything. Mommy promise mommy will make the both of you happy. See the car already outside. Grandpa and grandma are waiting. Let's go."

Ara hug her kids and ready to go to the airport. Ayden and Aylice nodded their head and murmured it's okay to their mother. The limo already waiting outside the house with her in-laws and parent inside. Ara couldn't denied that she still in love him but she doesn't want to be with him anymore. Hezza and Jawrice need him more than her and her babies. Ara already told her soon to be in laws about Hezza and Jawrice and they couldn't the news well.

-Arrive At The Airport-
"This is it. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't meant to hurt any one of you. Mom,please take care of yourself and dad too. Although I'm going away with my babies but we still can fly back here if you need us. Mother,I knew from the start until now that you and father always care for me and my babies and take care of me as your own daughter and please don't blame yourself about everything that had happened. Remember that I will always bring your grandchildren back here if you needs us. All of you also can come to visit us. It's time for us to board the plane. Take care and love all of you!" Ara said with a lot of emotion running through her head.

"See you again and pwease visit us soon." Ayden and Alice said in unison.

Ara and her kids boarding the plane as soon as the announcement were made. After finding their seat at the first class seat,Ara finally broke down in tears. She wants to scream but she can't. She just silently cried her heart out. Ayden and Alice sleeping peacefully and only wake up when they are landing safely.

"Welcome babies! This will be our home now. Please be happy. Your aunts are already waiting for us at home." Ara said with smiling face to her kids. Aiden and Alice just nodded their head. The three of them enter the limo and after one hour arrive at the mansion. Her bestfriends welcoming her and her kids.