9

The residents of the house slowly one by one wake up from their slept. Ara is the first one. Aylice is the second while Ayden is the third one. Both of them walking hand to hand to the kitchen. They know their mommy will prepare breakfast.. They go to the kitchen and they see their mommy just finished cooking breakfast.. Both of them running towards their mommy and hug her.. Ara turn around and hug Ayden and Aylice. Suddenly there is a pair of hand hugging the three of them and the sound of camera clicking.

"All of you look so adorable.. I'll keep this photo till my last breath.. " said Ms Agatha..

"Thank you Miss Agatha. We are really thanks you for the photo.
Can you please send me one copy of that photo? " Adam asked Ms Agatha.. Ms Agatha just nodded her head and smile widely towards them..

"Thank you so much Ms Agatha. " Adam said politely..

"Agatha, let's join us having breakfast.. Mr Mackleson, do not bother Ms Agatha. Stop with whatever you plan to do. If i see that photo are leak out, you gonna face consequences. Do you Understand Mr Mackleson? " Ara said with serious tone..

"Mummy, why are you angry? Please don't be angry.. We are hungry.. Please.. Can we eat now? "
Aylice said with her pouted mouth..

"Mummy isn't angry.. Let's all of us sit down and begins to eat... I think the make up team will arrive soon.. "
Ara said while leads the twins to sit down.. Adam just follow and sit in front of Ara while the twins sit at Ara side..

- After Breakfast -
There was a knock at the door.. Miss Agatha open the door and invite the guest come in.. She quickly went to dining room to find Ara and her little family ..

"Ara, the make up team just arrived." Miss Agatha said

" Thank you Ms Agatha.." Ara said towards her..

" Listen to mommy carefully. Ayden,you will follow daddy and go to your room while Aylice will follow mommy go to the master bedroom. We just have 8 hours to prepare.. Please be cooperate with the make up team okay? " Ara said and the three of them nodded their heads.. They slowly walking towards their destination..

-After Two Hours-
They are all ready to go to the party.
They are wearing matching outfits using black and white colour as a theme.

Adam and Ayden patiently waiting for Ara and Aylice. They talking to each other..

"Ayden, may i ask you something? "
Adam tried to bond with Ayden.

"Yes, dad. "
Adam uninterested replied to his dad question.

"You called me dad? Thank you son. I know you don't like me right now but I'll try to make you love me just like you love your mother and Aylice. I want to ask you if you can help me to set out a date for the four of us? " Adam said with a smile.

"You're are our dad. So, that's why I called you dad. As for the date, i will help you out. Make mommy cry again, don't come here again. " Ayden said with serious face.

Suddenly, both of they hear laughing from the staircase. Adam is so speechless looking at Ara. He suddenly stand up and walk to staircase. He take Ara hand while Ayden take his sister hand.

" Both of you are beautiful." 
Adam said.

"Thank you. So do both of you. So, let's go before the party start. We're the host for the party. "
Ara said..

The four of them walking towards the limousine hand by hand. There are just some paparazzi taking their pictures. After they inside the limousine, the driver starting to drive.

Ara Outfit 🔝

Ara Outfit 🔝

Aylice Outfit 🔝

Aylice Outfit 🔝

Adam & Ayden Outfits 🔝