3

"Thank you for your kindness to join me and my company to build the park. Although i don't show my face in the meeting but all of you still want to co-operate with the company. Dad, Papa, Uncles and cousins, thank you so much. And for Miss Lisa, thank you and you can take your day off. I think someone over there want to spend time with you."  Lisa say in one breath. Adam so confuse and angry at the same time. Why did his father and everyone in the conference room seem too close to his Ara? How did they know about her whereabouts but they didn't told him? He want to speak but interrupt by the voice from Ara office in the video call.

"Miss Claira, you special date is here. Do you want me to send them here?"  Mr Jackson asked Ara.

"Thank You Jackson. Please Send them in. " Ara said.

Just then, the door of her office open and reveal the 4 year old twin.  The twin rushing towards Ara and hug her.  Adam so shocked when he heard them calling his precious Ara as mother. Adam loss of words. Is they is his? But why did Ara didn't told him anything?

"Mommy, can pwe pwease eat something now? Pwe are ungry. Pwease mommy.. Pwe wan to eat your home cooked food just like yesterday and other day.. " Ayden and Alice say with pleaded eyes. They knew Ara can't resist it. 

"Okay. Mommy will cook But both of you need to greet them first. They miss both of you so much. "

Ara smile as she look at her twin.. They cheerfully greet all of the guests. Ara couldn't ask for more.. She has everything right now..

"Good Afternoon grandpas,uncles and aunt Lisa. Pwe are so sowee(sorry) but pwe must take mommy go back home. Pwe are hungry for mommy foods. " They say with pleaded eyes which is caused the whole people in the office laughing so hard except Adam.

"You should take them go home Aira.. But where are you now my dearest cousin? "   Aiden as Adam first cousin asked.

Before Claira could answer it, the twin suddenly say " pwe are here uncle Aiden. In england. Pwe just arrived this morning. Uncle Aiden, could you pwease move your head aside? There are our daddy behind you. "  The people in the conference room gasp and shocked while the twin look at the smiling Claira.

"Yes. He is your daddy. Say Hello to your daddy before we go back home. " Claira tried to not crying and smile like an idiot. But deep down Adam knew his Ara are still hurting.

" Hi daddy. Thank you so much for the birthday gift. Mommy say you love me and sister. Love you too daddy. " They say to Adam without breaking the eyes contact while holding the teddy bears that Adam gave to them last years. Adam was speechless. He didn't know that his father always asked him to buy toys for some birthday kids for almost five years. He thought it is for the client children but now he is knew it is for his own blood. His child.

" Tomorrow there are party in the house.. All of you are invited. Papa and dad, mom and mama are waiting for you in office.. They just called to inform both of you including Adam. Before i ended this video call, i need to tell my rules for the party tomorrow night. This rules is specially make for the cousins as they don't have wifey. Firstly, all of you M. U. S. T come and no excuses. Second, Miss Lisa will give you an invitation. Bring it to the party to prove you are invited. All of you knew what had happened right? Third, you M. U. S. T bring a date to the party according to the name in the invitation. Forth, I don't want any bitchy women ruin my party. That's all. " Claira says with warning voice yet smiling. Claira hear the cousins are groaning and it's earn the laugh from the eldest.

"We accept the rules your highness. But how about your husband? He must follow the rules too right?" Leo asked with a playful smirk.

"You too my dearest husband. Follow the rules just like the other honey. " Claira smile but it didn't reach her ear. Adam seems to notice it.

"Oh i will my love. See you and our kids tomorrow night love. " Adam smile genuinely toward her.

"i think that's all. The kids are impatiently waiting for me. Just call me if you need anything. Take care and i miss all of you. Bye2. God Bless. " Claira ended the video call and that the cue for Miss Lisa to give the invitation cards to all of them.
After that, all of them except Adam, his father and father in law are out of the conference room.