21

"Auwty,all of you are here!" Alice screams in joy while Ayden just smile to them.

"Thank you for being here guys! I appreciate it so much. I can't even imagine how to deal with all of this. I've been through a lot back in there. Please wait until I already done with putting my babies to bed. We need to catch up with each other!" Ayden and Alice already waiting at their bedroom when Ara talking to her bestfriends. Tania brought the kids to their bedroom.

"Mommy,we knew that daddy hurt you! We won't mentioned him again. Piwky promise." Ayden said and Alice just nodded her head.

"It's okay. Goodnight." Ara kissed their head and go out from bedroom.

"Hi guys,we should catch up" Ara said and her bestfriends hugged her.

Amethysty, Beryllyn, Crystalle, Diamonda, Emeraldey, Francisca, Gabriella, Harmony, Tania, Rubylyn, Shereen and Melodee are her bestfriends since kindergarten. They knew each other very well. The most important thing are they are always there for each other. Amethysty is a famous artist while Beryllyn is the professional diver. Crystalle is the best lawyer in world and Diamonda is the famous athlete for gymnastics.  Emeraldey opening her own beautician shops all around the world while Francisca opening her wine factories all around the world. Gabriella and Rubylyn is the best architects around the world while Tania and Shereen are the best surgeries doctors all around the world. As for Melodee and Harmony,both of them are teachers and both of them also had opened their own schools. As for Claira,she owns her own businesses all around the world. Their friendships are really good that no one could break it not even boys.

"I'm free just for all of you. Tell us Ara,what exactly happened back there that made you and babies fled from there? Does he still hurt you?" Beryllyn asked while holding Ara hand.

"Remembered when I said something about Hezza? Hezza and Adam having a child together named Jawrice. That kid even got Adam surname. I won't be that selfish to take Adam away from them and I also won't be back together even though they are doesn't have a child together." Ara said but surprisingly she so calm. Maybe because she got her bestfriends with her.

"What will you do now? Ayden and Alice doesn't know right? Poor of our babies! Adam really needs to pay for everything! He doesn't deserve you nor the kids Ara! "  Tania said with angry tone.

"They knew something was off. Divorce is the only choice. Please be with me!" Ara said in pleaded voices.

"I will sent the divorce paper by myself to Adam. So,Ara please be happy with the kids. You shouldn't shed anymore tears for that douche! " Crystalle said while hugged Ara.

"I know. Thank you guys. So,how are all of you? 9 of us already having boyfriends huh? I know some of us are having relationship of mine and Adam relatives nor friends right? Spill the tea please!" Ara looked at them one by one.

"I'm having on off relationship with Aiden,Adam first cousin. The relationship kind of complicated! Both of us doesn't want to settle down but couldn't get enough of each other present. The medias always want to know who are the luckiest man that captured my heart but I can't told them proudly guys since Aiden doesn't told me what are we exactly." Amethysty said in tears. Ara and the rest know that she are falling hard for Aiden Adrian Lewiston,one of the richiest bachelor of the world and he also claimed by medias always changing her partners every week.

"I'm having a relationship with Leonardo Matthew McConald also know as Ara cousin. I won't said we're truly happy as a couple because it's a deal between us. I meant we are making contract for our relationship okay. It's a win win situation for both of us. He needs the girl for the inheritance and I needs the man to stop my family pushing me to get married. I'm sorry not being honest with all of you at the 1st place." Emeraldey said with a hint of guilt in her eyes.

"Eme,please be careful as I know that Leo never making a deal like this before. If you think he is not the one please do not proceed with this contract because at the end one of you will falling in love hard and get hurt." Ara said calmly and Emeraldey nodded her head

"Jourdan Jay Jasper also known as Adam partner in crime making moves on me but I don't know if I should accept him as my boyfriend. He also have a lot of bad reputation because of woman. I needs to think wisely." Gabriella said with a unreadable look.

"I'm in relationships with Ryan Ray Ronald also known as Adam bestfriends. We are okay and happy for now. I hope all of you can be my bridesmaid soon." Melodee said in happy voices and all of them hugged her and said congratulations to her.

"I'm in an open relationship with one of Leo bestfriends. His name Vince Wang Hai Eng. The Chinese boy that happened to be Ara cousin but couldn't be with other boys or girls." Shereen said with smiling face.

"I'm on the edge of breaking up with Peter Wang Eng Ling. He is Vince brother right Ara? Both of us are doesn't have time for each other since he had his own businesses to take care of. We love each other but yeah. Maybe both of you doesn't be destined to be together." Francisca said with a sad face and all of them hugged her.

"I'm having secret admirer which is known as Xander Zabriel Mcferen. Also as Adam cousin. We went on dates for three times but I still not saying yes to be his girlfriend. Thinking of him as Adam cousin made me feels uneasy actually. What if he like Adam? Can't be loyal to one women?" Harmony said while looking at Ara.

"Please don't worry dear since I know Xander is nothing like Adam. Please be with him if you like him." Ara said while holding Harmony hand.

"Last but not least,my turn right? The name of  Brian Marcdy Walter sound familiar to all of you? I'm his girlfriend for real. The pictures that was capture by the paparazzi was me and him on date. Sorry guys but I can't stop falling myself falling for him. Ara,I know I should told you sooner but I don't want you to get worry." Diamonda said with pleaded eyes. All of them gasped at her confession.

"Hey D,I won't be angry nor worry about you and him okay. Brian is the nicest among of the boyfies in our group. He is my most trusted cousin beside all of you. Congratulations dear!" Ara said.

After the confession,they hugged each other and went to sleep.