19

" Mommy, are you okay? We should going back tonight instead of tomorrow. Both of us love you mommy."
" We don't want mommy to cry. We want mommy to smile everyday. "
"We saw daddy dragged you out earlier. We hate daddy!"
Ara really shocked. She doesn't know that her child saw them.
"Please don't hate daddy. Mommy is okay. Let's go back to your rooms and make sure to brush both if your teeth and changes to your pyjamas. Mommy needs to take care of the party. Love both of you. "
Ara thought everything will be alright but she was wrong. The decision had to be made. Otherwise everyone that she love gonna pay the price. She still remembered the things that Hezza said to her.

Flashback The Day After Press Conference

"Listen carefully to me Claira! Stay away from Adam or else you not gonna love the consequences. If you tried to steal him away from me, i will make your life through hell Claira! You know what i am capable of doing. Let's see what if your children know about me and Adam or how bad that he hurt you or i will make sure they see all of the pictures of me and Adam together on the bed. I give you 24 hours to think about it. Tsk tsk tsk. The decision is in your hand. The press surely love this news. One more thing that you must know, me and Adam have a son named Jawrice Adam Mackleson. He's almost 4 years now. Don't try very hard to stay Claira. My son deserves a perfect family. Bye"
Hezza walk away from her and for the first time Ara really afraid that Hezza could do anything to her children. The decision had to be made. Her children is and always be her priorities. And then she called her in laws and her parents to tell them about Hezza. Later they meet at the coffee cafe nearby.
"Firstly, i am very sorry to said this but i need to take my children away from here. Me and Adam will get divorce. I can't risk Ayden and Aylice . I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I love Adam and always love him but i can't stay. For your information, Adam have a son named Jawrice Adam Mackleson with Hezza. I can't let my children knew all about this. More importantly I can't let the press know the news about Adam scandal. I will held the farewell party tonight."

Everyone just nodded their head and after that they go back home to prepare for the party.

Present Time

"Hi everyone. I think you know about my marriage was destroyed by myself. I am truly sorry for the mistakes i made. All of the man will makes mistakes and i was one of them. I will not gonna divorcing my wife and i will make sure my kids and my wife will always by my side. Just give times to settle down everything. Have a nice day everyone. "

With that Adam walk down the stage. He go to his parent and in-laws. He truly sorry for all of the things he had done. He promise will get his wife and children back for good. And then he go to find his wife and children. Suddenly, he see Claira with her bestfriends.

"Hey ladies. May i borrow my wife for awhile? I need to talk to her. "

"You better watch out Adam! You've ruined her life. You don't deserve her! Stay away after this Adam. Quickly talk to her and return her to us as soon as possible. " Sally said and glare at him.

"Ara, for this once i will not and never let you go. I learnt from my mistakes. Please don't leave me. Our kids need a father and you need a husband right. Let just stay together please. "

"Stop Adam. Enough of all of these shits. I don't need a man in my life and my children don't even need a father. They no need the father whom always whoring around. Listen very carefully, you better take a good care of Hezza and yours son named Jawrice Adam Mackleson. Don't you dare to go near my children as you and Hezza have your own child. I may be weak in front of everyone but if i know mu children nor my beloved family and friends are getting hurt by you nor Hezza, i will no hesitate to get my hand full of bloods Adam. "

Adam looks confius and angry at the same time. Without wasting any time, Ara go back to her friends.

After awhile, the party was over. Right now, everyone go back to their own houses and Claira go back to her room and sleep.