5

"Hi.. Are you okay?  Can i come in? May i have a few words with you Ara? " Adam says to Ara.

"Hi too Mr Mackleson.. How did you found this house? Please never ever call me Ara. I am Claira.. Only the people i love can call me as Ara or Aira. I can't invite you in and we don't have any things to talk about. Go away and stay out of my children and my life. Goodbye. " Ara says with warning voice. She try to not cry. This is for her child.. She doesn't want any more heartbreak. Before Adam speak again, Ara close the door and leave Adam shocked. Ara can't hold the tears anymore. She breaks down at the door while her back facing the door.

"Ara, open up the door! Open the door Ara. You shouldn't take my child away from me! You are bitch! You are slut! Open the door or you will regret it! " Adam shouted spitefully at the door. He is angry to see his wife doesn't want to talk to him. He didn't mean anything that he says just now.

"Ayden, i want mommy. Take me to mommy. " Aylice says to Ayden when they eating the foods in the kitchen.

"Let's go. " Ayden take his sister hand and walk toward the front door. When they arrived, they see their mother are crying and a man shouted at the door. Ayden knew it was his father because he recognized the voice. Suddenly, Aylice let go of his hand run to her mother.

"Mommy, why are you crying? Mommy pwease don't cry. Ayden and I always love you mommy. "  Aylice says with a worried face. And then Ayden suddenly open the door while her mother stand up to hug his sister Aylice.

"Ara! " Adam shouted when the door open and reveal a little boy whom look like him. But the little boy face is unreadable. Suddenly, the little boy start talking.

"Stop making our mother crying! You may be our daddy but you can't make our mother crying! I hate you daddy! Aylice hate you too! Go away! " Adam was taken back by the little boy. Ara quickly as possible take Ayden hand and close the door. Ara hugged her child and crying.

"Thank you so much for always be with mommy. But both of you cannot hate your daddy. Promise?" Aylice nodded but Ayden doesn't have any respond.

"Mommy, i will protect you and Aylice from any danger. That's my vow. " Ayden hugged her mother and sister.

-One Hour Later-
Ayden and Aylice sleep peacefully in their own room while Ara cleaning the kitchen. There She is so busy when there is someone knocking on the door.. She quickly run to the door and open it.. It is her parent and parent in law.. She invite them in.

"Make yourself at home. I have bake cake and cookies while cleaning the house.. The kids are sleeping. " Ara says with a sincere smile..

"It's okay Ara. Please sit down. We want to talk to you about something." Jacklyn says. Ara sit at the sofa facing her in law and parent. She seems to know where the talk or conversation will be or go.. It must be him..

"let's talk.. But before that i want to invite that person whom are eavesdropping us at the door to come in.. Mr. Adam Qeirique Mackleson, come in.. " Actually Ara knew from the start that Adam are eavesdropping on them.. Ara can smell Adam cologne from where she seat....