13

Ara wake up at 5 in the morning.. She do her morning routine first before she go to the kids bedroom.

"Rise and shine prince and princess.. We need to meet up with daddy. Please wake up.. " Ara said while caressing their cheeks..

"Okay my queen.. " both of them said in unison..

With that, both of them wake up and do their morning routine..

-AFTER ONE HOURS-
They are already seated in the car with Ara.. Ara chauffeur,Mr Jii greeted them with his smile.. Ara told him to drive them to Adam company..

"Can both of you do something for mummy? " Ara asked..

"Sure mummy.. Anything you want mummy.." Ayden and Aylice said..

"Please behave when we are at daddy company.. There will have a lot of reporters.. Try to smile and keep holding mummy hands.. Can both of you do it?" Ara said..

"Yes mummy.. Pinky promise? " The three of them doing the pinky promise.. Their car announce that they are at the company..

Ara holds the twin hands and the reporters keep asking questions and taking pictures.. Luckily for them, Adam bodyguard help them to enter the company as soon as they can..

As soon as they are in lobby, all pairs of Adam workers eyes are on them.. Aylice become uncomfortable while Ayden held his head high.. Ara smile to see the difference between them..

"Welcome Mrs Mackleson.. And welcome too Ms and Mr Mackleson Jr.." Adam PA said..

"Mackleson Jr huh? You're never change.. Still the funny one.. So, how's life treating you?" Ara said..

"Haha.. I think your PA love my sense of humor and that's why i can't change myself.. Life is treating me well.. How about you? Oh yeah! The press conference will be held at the conference room at the top floor.. Mr Mackleson wants to see the three of you as soon as possible.. Let's go before he get mad.. " Adam PA said..

-Arrive At Adam's Office-
"What the hell are you doing at down there? I asked you to fetch my wife and my kids but you just wasting time!! Where is my wife and my kids?!!!! " Adam shouted at his PA as his PA walking through the door.

"What's wrong with you Adam? He is nice. Can't you just be patience and understanding? Just talk nicely and stop shouted at other people. I guess old habit die hard isn't? " Ara said without any emotion on her face.. Adam looks at his wife. He so happy to see them. He quickly as possible walk to his wife and kids.

"Let do this for once Adam. I need to take the kids go to somewhere after this. Just please start the press conference now". Ara said when Adam hugging and kissing their childs/kids.

"Ara, where do you want to take the kids? I need to know because the three of you are my life and i need to protect the three of you.." Adam looking at her eyes lovingly but Ara just ignore it and give him a cold stare instead.

"That's out of your concern. Oh yeah Mr Ken, just tell them to be ready.. We will start in 15 minutes.. Thank you. " Ara quickly grabbing the bag and walk to Adam private mini bedroom at his office.

"Put this on Adam. We're going to use the same colour of clothes code. We still have 15 minutes. Don't worry because I've ironed this tuxedo/suit. We'll wait outside." Ara take the kids and wait outside.