10

They arrive at the party venue. The chauffeur, Mr Inn open the door for Adam. Adam quickly open the door for Ara and the twins. The reporter asking questions by questions..

Reporter 1 : "Mrs Mackleson, where have you been?

Reporter 2  : "who are the twins?"

Reporter 3  : "Are they yours child? "

Before they could any questions more, Adam quickly as possible hold Ayden hand while Ara hold Aylice hand.. Suddenly, Adam hold Ara using his other hand.. They ignore the questions and walk together towards the sliding door to go to the party. As soon as they enter the party, the announcement about their arrival are made.

"We would like to welcome the Mr & Mrs Anthony - Mackleson along with their beautiful twin.. Please give them a round of applause.." The MC said. Everyone turn their attention towards them and giving them a round of applause..
Ara noticed her best friends with her cousins.. She thought that her choice to make her cousins escort her best friends is the right one...

-At The Party-
"Let us welcome The host of this party, Mr & Mrs Anthony - Mackleson and their children to come to the stage.. Please give a round of applause.. " The MC said.. Ara and Adam holding Ayden and Aylice hands and walking together to the stage..

"Good evening everyone. I am Adam and this is my life, Claira or should i say Mrs Mackleson.. Thank you so much for spending your time in our party.. We want to introduce our joys and happiness to all of you.. Do you see the kids with us in here?
Adam said while looking at their kids..

"What my husband said is true.. They are our children.. I gave birth to them four and half years ago... They are turning five this year.. That's why all of you didn't saw me for four and half years.. I need to take care of the twins with my own hands.. Well, I'm decided to back in my social life after this four and half years.. Thank you so much for your times to come to this party.. " Ara said. After Ara finished her speech, everyone clapping their hands.. After that, Adam and Ara taking their twins walking to their table to enjoy their foods..

-after awhile-
"Excuse me everyone, but i need to make a important announcement. As all of you knew, today party is all about Mr Adam Mackleson and his family. Mr Adam wants to say something to his wife and kids.. Let's us welcome Mr Adam to come to the stage.. " The MC said..