16

All of the people in the conference room keeping their eyes on that mysterious woman. Just only the sound of the camera clicking can be hear. Ara know very well who is she. She is the woman whom her thought as a bestfriend and a good woman. Ara know her well enough to make sure she would not be fooled by her again.  Ara also know that Adam and that woman have a very special relationship. They even make love on her and Adam bed.

Mysterious Woman : "I'm Adam lover's. Soon to be Mrs Adam Mackleson. As all of you can see, Adam and I even shared a lot of things including love and bed. He will divorcing her wife and marry me. Am i right love? "

All of the people in the conference room doesn't make any sound even the sound of camera clicking doesn't been heard. They are in shock.

Adam : "Who do you think you are, Miss?  Why did you showed up and ruined my marriage? I'm not gonna let go of my wife and kids. I also not gonna marry you. Claira is the only Mrs Adam Mackleson."

That made the mysterious woman smirks at him. At the same time, Ara quickly asked her personal assistant to take children out of the conference room. She doesn't want any of her children get hurt. After that, Ara walking to the front and taking a microphone.

Ara: "As all of you can see or should i said as all of you could heard, this will be the end of this press conference. Another press conference will be held later and i hope any of this things happened here will stay in here. Please do not write any of this messy relationship inside your article. I don't want to read nor hear any of this things tomorrow. Last but not least, thank you so much for sparing your time for me to come to this messy press conference. "

With that Ara bow down and walk out from the conference room. As Adam want to follow her, the mysterious woman hold his hand and kissing Adam. One of the reporter taking their pictures.