12

Today is surely craziest and busiest day ever.. The news, the reporters, the gossip and etc are going crazy but the most craziest is the reporters won't let Ara and Adam breath.. They kept asking questions about the twins and other things.. The twins even can't go out.. So, Ara is calling Adam for the sake of the twins..

"Hi.. May i speak to Mr Adam Mackleson? I'm Claira Mackleson.. Please put him on the line.." Ara said sternly through the phone.. She know who is the person answer her phone call. It's Adam personal assistant..

"Please wait a second Mrs Mackleson." Ara can feel that the PA is nervous but she couldn't said anything..

"Mr Mackleson, your wife is on line number one.. The important one.. " He said to Adam. 

"Thank you." Adam said with venom voice. Deep down inside his heart, he feel really happy because his Ara called her..

"Hi Love.. What can i help you with? Do you" before Adam can finished with his words, Ara cut in by saying "Come home now. Bye. " and then the line suddenly went dead.. Adam feel a little bit of hurt but at least Ara talked to him..

"Cancel all of my appointment for today. I've emergency to handle. After that, you're free to go to home. " Adam quickly as possible walk to his fast car after existing the private elevator.. He sped off to "home".

-After 15 minutes-
"You're late." Ara said with coldly..

"I'm sorry for being late.. So, what's the problem?" Adam said while looking straight at Ara's eyes..

"I want to talk about Ayden and Aylice.. The reporters won't leave them alone.. Aylice almost got hurt when one of the reporter tried to take their picture.. I want they left our childrens alone.." Ara said with pleaded voice..

"What???? Aylice almost got hurt? I will hunt that damn reporter down.. I will make that son of bitch life doomed. No one can hurt our childrens!!" Adam tried to control his anger but nothing can stop him from being angry except his precious wife, Ara..

"Calm down Adam.. Please calm down.. Don't ever try to do something like that Adam. The reporter already apologized to me and the kids.. They just want to know about them.. That's why i think we need to make press conference about the kids.. Let's do it in three days from now.. " Ara said while trying to calm Adam down by holding his hand.. Adam look shocked because of what Ara said.. He smile for real for the first time after such a long time..

"Thank you so much Ara for not cutting or shutting me out from you and the kids life.. You may or not forgive me yet, but i am grateful for everything.. Let's do it in three days from today.." Ara just nod her heads..

Ara quickly as possible pull her hand as soon as she realized she was holding Adam hand. Adam look hurt by her action but couldn't say anything.

"I will take the kids to meet you tomorrow. I'm sorry for disturbing you. You shod probably go back to the office." Ara said slowly..

Adam just nodded his head and starting working towards the door and go straight to his car.

Ara sighed as she watches Adam car slowly leaving her house.. She thought how happy will they be if they still together.

The twin voices make Ara come back to reality..

"Mummy, we love you.. " Ayden and Aylice said together.

"Aww.. Mummy love both of you too.. " Ara said with Lovely voice.  She are hugging her daughter and son while kissing their cheeks.

After that, she bath her kids and making dinner.. She putting the kids to sleep after the dinner..

That's how the day gone by.