14

"Are you ready guys? Please behave okay?" Ara asked the three of them. The three of them just nodded their heads.

-The Press Conference Began-

"Raise your hand if you want to ask questions. We'll try to answers all of the questions." Adam said sternly.

Reporter 1 : "Why did you hide your children for all of this time? "

Reporter 2 : "Are you still together? "

Reporter 3 : " Aren't you cheated on your wife with your assistant while ago? "

Reporter 4 : " What are your children name? "

And the questions keep going on..  Ara know Adam will be really irritated by the questions. So, Ara take the mic and start to speak..

"Good evening. Thank you so much for giving us your precious time to come to this press conference. As all of you know, today is all about our children and our relationship.
Firstly, our children are twin. The little princess named Aylice Adam Clarissa Mackleson while the little prince named Ayden Adam Brian Mackleson.
Second, Adam and I still together.
Third, about the cheating things, i won't give any comments. Thank you! "
Ara said while trying to calm down.  Some of the questions really getting on her nerves.

Meanwhile Adam still trying to control himself for lash out at the reporters. After five seconds calming himself, Adam take the mic and speak up..

" I don't know why did some people spreading the rumors about me and my wife are not together anymore. I don't even know why did some people saying me cheating on my wife? I love my wife and our children. They are the most precious gifts to me. I'm so faithful to my wife." Adam said.

Ara wish what he said just now could be true.. But Ara knew who was him.. Ara just smile at him to prevent the reporters suspect something wrong between them..

Suddenly, one of the reporter asking about some pictures. Adam can't believe it. Ara just smiling like an idiot..

Ara just told herself that the game is over.