4

Silent took over the conference room after the other are leaving the room. Suddenly there are knock on the door. Adam ask the person to come in but he in shock when he see his mother and mother in law. Adam feel angry, confuse, betrayed, happy and shocked..

"Why?!  Why didn't all of you told me about her whereabouts?! I am looking for her like a crazy maniac! I don't even know about my children existence! Why did all of you must be so cruel to me?! I knew i had a lot of mistakes!  I knew i had hurt her!  But it's doesn't fair to keep a secret about my children! " Adam shouted at them. Adam can't con his anger and emotion anymore.

His father in law decide to speak gently toward him to calm down his nerves.
"You must have mixed emotions right? Well, we are sorry my son. Four and half year you were looking for her. Even earlier or should i say before her call, you still looking for her. We are sorry for not telling you about her whereabouts. We are sorry for keeping her and her child away from you for all these years. We are truly sorry my son. "
Sorry was written all over his parents and in law face but he doesn't understand why did they do it.

Then, his father decide to speak but his mother butt in.  " You must wonder why we did this right?  Because you done too much damage Adam. Your act so reckless that you didn't know you hurt the people love you. Your ignorance attitude make the people love you got hurt. Your arrogance just make the people you go away from you. You don't realise it,am i right? Think about it. "

"Enough Maria. Don't blame him for what had happened their marriage. It was not his fault after all." Claira mother, Jacklyn says.

"Listen son. Aira already forgave you. Just please don't hurt her or yourself again. Fix everything before it's too late. I knew.. Everyone also knew you had learned your lesson. You will never do the same mistake again. You must wonder why my wife and i didn't angry right?  Honestly, at first we are really angry and dissapointed in you for hurting our precious daughter and grandchildren but as time goes by, we forgave you because you had learned your lesson. You tried to find her. You even showed up in our house everyday to apologize and asked about her whereabout. This time she back for good. Get her and the kids back to you. But it's not that easy to get her and the kids back. You has to earn it. " Brandon says as he patted Adam on his shoulder.

"Thank you mom and dad for your support and encouragement to me. I am truly regrets about everything. Papa and mama, i will get back your daughter and grandchildren. No matter how hard it will be, i vow to myself i will get them back and love and protect them endlessly." Adam says with a determination. Adam knew it will be hard to get his family back.

After that, his parents and in law are on their way to get out from the room but before his father exit the room, his father says something that make Adam speechless.

-At Aira Four Storey House In England-
After the video call, Aira take her children go home.. she is now preparing a cheese fried rice and fried chicken cheese for her twin. That's is what her twin want her to cook. After almost 25 minutes, she called her twin to the dining room to lunch.

"Ayden Adam Brian Mackleson and Aylice Adam Clarissa Mackleson,please come to the dining room to eat your lunch. Mommy are here waiting for both of you here. Please be hurry. If both of  you not coming, mommy will eat all of the foods. " With 30 seconds, the twin are sitting in the chair and pout at her.

"Mommy, pwease not be so mean. If you eat all of it, pwe will ungry. " Ayden and Aylice say with unison.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Her child luckily too much focus on the food. If not, there will be a war because both of them wants to be the first one to open the door.. Claira wonder who is knocking at the door as she walking to the door. She felt uneasy about the person whom knocking on the door. She and her child never expect anyone today to come to the house because they just told the other.. There is no way they are really fast to come to the house.. With a curious face, Claira open the door and she is speechless to see the person while that person just smiling like an idiot.