11

Adam walking to the stage.. He take the microphone from the microphone stand..

"Good evening everyone. I'm sorry to interrupt all of you but i need to say something for my wife and my kids. As all of you can see, she gave me two angels without hesitation. Thank you so much for coming into my life.. Thank you so much for being a good mother and an excellent wife. Thank you for stay with me through my up and down. Thank you so much Ayden and Aylice for taking care of your mother for me. Daddy is sorry if daddy have no time for both of you. For my wife, I'm sorry for not spending as much time as i working with you and the kids. Please enjoy this party.. Thank you so much.. "

what he said made every single one in that party in tears except the twins because they are clueless but for Ara and 11 of Ara's best friends they hate it. Although they know  what Adam is sincerely from his heart but the thought of his cheated and so on made them can't accept it...

Adam return to the table and seeing Ara and the twins is not there.. He becomes panic but when he heard laughter and giggles from the chocolate fountain, he seems to relax a bit. He thought his family will leave him again. He walking to his family and smile widely towards them. He notices there are 11 girls whom are seems younger than his wife with his cousins and best friends..

"Hi Adam. How's life? It's have been a while since the last time 11 of us hang out. Wanna catch up with each other? " Leo as his second cousin asked while pat on Adam back.

"Sure.. But i have to ask Ara first. don't you have to introduce your girlfriend to all of us? Not just you Leo, but the rest of you. I mean, when are the 11 of you started dating? "
Leo and the rest are laughing so hard..

"For your information, the girls are my sisters a.k.a my best friends.. I make every single one of this guys here escort this girls here.. If you want to hang out with Leo and others, just go and don't bother to ask just like before.. " Ara speak coldly to Adam.

Adam feel hurt with Ara words but what was she said was true. He never asked her about everything.. He just ignored her existence..

After two hours, the party come to end.. Everyone bid their goodbyes included both of them parents and best friends.. Ara quickly as soon as possible hold the twins hands and walk towards the exit when all of the guest were left... Adam was dumbfounded by Ara reaction and he quickly follow them but at the end, he was late by a minute.. Ara and the twin already inside the limousine. They left without him...

Adam unwilling go back to his house without her wife and kids. His chauffeur is waiting for him.

He promise to his self that he will do whatever in his will to make his wife and kids back to his embrace.