7

Adam p.o.v
How the hell that she know i am eavesdropping them conversation earlier? But it's okay because I can seat beside her. I just wants to know what are the conversation about. It's hurt like hell when Ara said that we should act like a happy couple with two kids. I don't want to act. I want it real. I've made mistakes but I've changed. She trusted me with her heart but i broke her heart and doesn't being a good father to our kids. I looked at her and our child. She patiently talk to the kids while cooking. She never raised her voice to the kids except when they doing something wrong or bad i guess. Looking at her and the kids making my heart in peace. I am broken from my thought when i heard a angelic voice that i miss so much.

" Do you want to eat dinner with us? I've cooked. Come and eat with us Adam. The kids want you too but if you has something to do or business to attend,you can go. It's okay. "  Ara says and smile but the smile doesn't reach her ear.

"I will having my dinner with you and our kids. Ara, can we talk after this? About tomorrow things. " I said while looking at Ara.. I am nervous but i managed to control my nervousness..

"Sure. We can talk after the kids is sleep." She said while giving me the plate with rice..

I missed the foods cooked by her. No doubt why the kids didn't want to eat outside beside the foods that Ara cook..

Ara p.o.v
Why am i inviting him to join me and my kids at this dinner? Why am i still in love with him? I don't why but when i asked him about the dinner and if he had someone to go with or somet matters to attend my heart hurt too much.. I thought i have forget everything single things about him.. Suddenly he said "I will having my dinner with you and our kids. Ara, can we talk after this? About tomorrow things. "

I wonder what he want to talk about tomorrow event.. I just agree with him..

" Let's eat.. Ayden, Aylice and Adam.. Wash your hands first and sit down properly.. " I said without looking at him.

The three of them run towards the sink to wash their hands. I looked at them with teary eyes.. If Adam doesn't cheated on me, this little family will be complete.. If I can forgave Adam again on the same day, this little family will be happy.. After 5 minutes, the three of them sit down properly and starting eating the foods. I see that Adam try to bond with Ayden and Aylice. I feel sad looking at this..

After The Dinner
Ayden and Aylice already sleep.. It's time for Adam and Ara to talk about the matters that Adam want to talk about..

"Adam, please take a seat. Don't stand at the balcony. You will get sick because it is cold outside. You said earlier that you want to talk to me. Let's talk. " Ara said at him looking straight at his eyes.

"Can i call you Ara? Thank you for concern about my health. Yeah.. Let's talk" Adam said with a genuinely smile towards Ara..