6.

He captured Michonne and Herschel. Glenn was the last one that was still weak from the sickness. Rick found out Carol was the one who killed Karen and David and kicked her out of the prison, in a way, for her safety from Tyrese. I remember being with Carl outside looking at the sun, listening to him whistle some tune, while he cleaned his gun. I looked at him about to say something when I saw his face. He was confused, yet scared. I looked behind me and saw cars lined up with a big tank right in the middle. Sasha ended up outside, along the wall. Maggie, Beth, Tyreese, Rick, Carl, Daryl and I all stood at the fence by the prison, waiting for something, anything to happen. Rick and the Governor were yelling to each other about the council. And the words that left the one eyed man's mouth shook all of us 'Is Herschel on your council?" as he said this a woman moved from behind a car and brought out the old limping man. I looked over to Maggie who had tears in her eyes and was covering her mouth in shock. He continued with "What about Michonne?" while some man pulled her out from behind another car. I felt my face get hot as I was watching a woman who I had grown to care about like a daughter would to a mother, walk out with her hands behind her back as they made them kneel to the ground. I looked at Carl, he was looking at me as he gave me a nod. The "it'll be okay" nod that everyone knew. Rick looked around at all of us nodding to Daryl and putting his hand on the back of Carl's neck and whispering "we can do this" before letting go and walking to meet the governor. As the singular lone man walked towards the group of cars with two of our family members on their knees in front and guns pointing at all of us, I felt a breath on my neck, he was, if not more scared, just as scared as me, and I could see it. While Rick was talking to the governor, we all stood talking about what we should do, how we wanted to fight but almost couldn't. At this point we all had guns aimed at the group that aimed back at us. Carl and Daryl were aiming right at the governor and I knew, I heard Carl say, he wanted to kill him, he could've killed him right there, but Daryl stopped him by saying "Rick has it under control." All the younger kids were loading onto the school bus parked at the prison walls, they all were told to go there but, Lizzie, she didn't want to do that, she never listened and was all around a creepy kid. I never liked her much but I knew she needed to get in. I walked up behind Lizzie who was trying to convince other kids including her sister, Micka, that they should help and have guns. I cleared my throat and shook my head, "You'll be safe on the bus. Just get on the bus" I said looking at Lizzie and then the rest of the kids. I moved quickly to see what was happening, almost surprised I hadn't heard a gunshot. But I turned at just the wrong time. I saw the governor, holding up Michonne's sword and took one hard swipe at Hershel's neck. I fell to my knees! The man who nursed me to health, the man who could joke with me and get me to smile after I lost my arm. I covered my mouth and then looked to Carl who started shooting and then to Maggie who looked worse than I did. I looked around and found a large gun that had been dropped, I crawled to it and then went to the fence and stuck the barrel of the gun through a hole and started shooting. I could see the bodies I was hitting but yet I didn't care, I wanted them dead. I watched as the one eyed man hacked over and over at Hershel's neck, beheading him. I screamed and ran to Maggie and Beth to be with them and fight. Our world, the world we built up was crumbling. The Governor drove the tank right through the gates we had rebuilt. As his people flooded in, I moved, helping the kids onto the bus while still sobbing over the loss of someone I grew to love. Everyone was running out of ammo and running to the bus or away but I found Carl. I found him with his hand on my arm pulling me to safety. "Carl" I said relieved and followed him. Beth had to get people onto the bus while Maggie went and got Glenn, who was still sick. Glenn ended up on the bus, Maggie went to find Beth who went to find Judith and now was lost, running god knows where. Walkers had started making their way in. Carl and I were still running. We made it to the fence, looking in on everyone, everything we knew, destroyed. I felt safe there, I couldn't help but fall to my knees and cry. Who did we lose? What did we lose? Where were we gonna go? Carl lifted me up and looked around with sweat dripping from his face "We'll find them Dezzy. But we have to go" he said running into the tree lines away from the freshly bombed prison, looking back once more to see the Governor on top of Rick. Carl paused, waiting to see what would happen. We both jumped a bit when we saw a long sword pierce through the man we knew as the Governor, and Michonne, the one wielding the sword. Carl looked at me and nodded "We'll meet up with him" he said turning and running into the trees, running away from the war. All we saw was a big explosion and heard another one after that. I hugged him when we stopped and he hugged me. We were scared but knew most of our people had gotten out alive.