9.

I woke up to see a man, he hit me over the temple with a gun. It was foggy but I was looking around the room I had been taken to. There was a man on a silver table, with a person standing over him with all blue scrubs on using a saw to cut parts of him off. He was long dead, but not the living dead. I was placed on my knees over a silver tub next to Rick who had been placed there before me. I then saw my reflection in the silver metal. I shook my head a little and came more clear to what was happening. They had a cloth gag in my mouth and my hands tied behind my back, they ziptied my feet once I was kneeled down. I looked over next to me to see Daryl trying to fight back a little, trying to squirm away from their grip. After Daryl, Glenn was made to kneel down next to him along with 3 other people I didn't know. A man started on the other end of the line, while Gareth kneeled down to my eye level. I heard a man on the other end scream as his throat was slit and the blood poured into the tub. "We don't usually kill kids" he said smacking his lips and shrugging "But the weakest got to get killed off little lady" he said pointing to my left arm, or what was left of it. I pushed myself forward but was stopped by the ties and the tub. I looked at Glenn, who looked more mad than I think I have ever seen him. He looked at me and nodded, the same 'it'll be okay' nod I was given by Carl at the prison. I looked down as I heard one by one, people being hit in the head with a metal baseball bat and silently screaming while their throats were slit and they were hung over the tub. I waited. I hoped for anything to happen. I looked over to Rick who then gave me a wink as if he had a plan. The baseball bat was getting ready to be swung at Glenn's head, I felt my blood rise to my face, I was scared, but I tried not to show it. Before the baseball bat landed onto his head, Gareth came in. "Hey" he said "Your shot count?" he questioned before another man behind us spoke "Crap, Im sorry" he paused, "It was my first round up" he said. You could hear the fear he was genuinely trying to hide. "After you're done here, go back to your point and count the shells. Kaylee won't be gathering them until tomorrow". I looked over to a man that was muffled saying "Hey, let me talk to you" I was surprised, why would he do that. "Three from A. Four from D?" he walked over and moved the gag of the man's face "You don't have to do this, we can figure something out. You don't have to do this, you just have to take a chance" his voice was full of fear, and we all could hear it. He put the gag in his mouth again and signaled the people to kill him. He kneeled down to the four of us left, Daryl, Rick, Glenn and me. He pulled Rick's gag down and waited for a few moments to say something. "We saw you go into the woods with a bag" he paused "and come out without it.'' He started talking before Rick could say anything "Had to pull my spotters back before we could go look. What was in it?" he asked, looking at the four of us and focusing back on Rick waiting for an answer. But he didn't, so Gareth started again "You hid it right?" he paused again "In case things went bad" he said nodding his head while scanning over us again. Gareth stood up and nodded "Smart" he paused while nodding his head, "We'll still find it". Ricked looked at him and then at the line. "Do you really want me to do this?" he asked, gesturing to the four of us. "Let me take you out there, I'll show you," Rick said quickly while looking at us down the line. "Not gonna happen. But this might" Gareth said again before gesturing to us again basically threatening. "There's guns in it." he paused and then continued again "AK-47, .44 Magnum. Automatic weapons. Night-scope. There's a compound bow and a machete with a red handle" he paused while nodding his head and looking around. We all were looking at him, waiting for what was gonna come next out of Rick's mouth, "That's what I'm gonna use to kill you." Moments later the whole building shook, and gunshots filled the once quiet air. We were all still tied together while Gareth ran out telling us and the two men standing behind us to stay there and wait. We were all struggling to get out at this point. Rick had put a long sharp piece of wood up his pant leg, and this was the perfect time to cut the zip ties. He used the spike to get loose and then when the two men were bickering about what to do, he jumped up and stabbed the taller one. The one who had been slitting their throats before walking over to the other man then stabbing him in the throat, letting their bodies fall to the floor. He ran over to us and cut the ties off all of our hands and ankles before we all stood up and looked at each other knowing what to do next.

CARL'S POV-

Abrahams hands pushed against the door of the train car. "What the hell is going on?" he yelled not taking his focus off the door. "Hey," I said before stepping out from the dark, "My dads gonna be back. They all are." I said stopping and then looking at everyone. "They are. And we need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do.'' Maggie said walking up next to me. Maggie had used Glenns stopwatch chain to start sawing at the wood to get a spike from it while we all looked at each other. I looked through the cracks of the wood and saw walkers, flooding into the area we had been in. I saw a hand press against the wall, the walkers knew something was in here, they were surrounding us.