Chapter 20 shyanglewolf

(Shyanglewolf POV)
I was having a nice day until I saw 5 animatronics chasing a purple man. The purple man had blood all over him. I called the cops and when I did the purple came running towards me. He took out a knife and threw it at me. The knife missed, but it gave me a little cut on my cheek. I ran and jumped over cars that almost ran me over. I looked back and saw the purple man run faster. He was right at my butt. Just before he could stab me I joked him out and let a cop car hit him. He flew right in to a river. The cops tried to find his dead body, but found nothing. I saw the day shift guy where the murderer was. I ran his tag and it said Sidesweeper. I looked angry at the purple man. I went in the Freddy Fazebear restaurant and found Jeremy with his arm cut off. I only knew Jeremy because we were great friends thought middle and high school. We never saw each other again when we went to college. I went to a good college for being smart. I sat next to Jeremy and when he saw me he smiled with joy. He looked so happy until he passed out. I took him to the hospital and the doctors took care of him.
3 weeks later
I took the night shift guard at Freddy Fazebear to replace Jeremy. I went back to the hospital and the doctors said that he died. I fell in my knees, but the doctor said just kidding. Jeremy told me that he told the doctor to say that to prank me. Jeremy went to the same job as his wife. He only needed one arm for the job. My first day at the job was a breeze. Getting to know the animatronics was what made my job easy. They protected me from danger. I thought that it was going to be easy today, but I was wrong. There was this cat looking animatronic that nobody knew about. It went through the vents and almost end killed me. The nice animatronics were being controlled by something. I could tell they were trying to fight back. Soon I found a golden Bonnie coming towards me. I out my mask on and the golden Bonnie disappeared. The mask has toxic in it, so I was glad it wasn't here forever. Then I was surrounded by all the animatronics. Night 6 is the hardest night I ever did. They all surrounded me just before they killed me I got up and ran. It was 5am. I hid under the stage. I went in a tiny box and slept there. I didn't mean to sleep, but it was so comfortable in the box. I woke up to a sound of metal feet. I checked the time and it was 5:45. It's almost over, but I knew that I'm not going to make it. I went out of the box and jumped out of the way as Foxy almost tackled me down. I got on his back. I opened his suit and found something dark in it. The dark thing was controlling him. I grabbed the dark thing and tried to pull it out, but It won't come out. With all my strength I pulled it out and the dark thing burned up. Foxy was back to normal now. It was 5:55 and we only got five minutes to do it. I baited in the animatronics and foxy was able to do his stuff. It was right on time when he was done. The cat thing that is a animatronic fell on top of me. It held me down, but I kicked him off and the cat thing animatronics went back some place. I went home from the busy night and found out that the purple man was killing millions of people. I thought he was dead, but he is still on the loose. I went back to Freddy Fazebear even though I was on my break. I went there and found the purple man. He took out the knife and swung it at me. I grabbed his arm pulled him over and kicked him in the balls. I grabbed his head and threw it on metal. The purple man got up and tried to stab me again. This time I dodged and when he went right past me I kicked him in the butt. I grabbed him by the neck and threw him down really hard on the ground. He still wouldn't give up. The purple man took out a gun and put it right at my head. Just before he pulled the trigger I grabbed his gun, flipped him over, and broke his arm. I took his gun out of his hand and aimed it at him. He stepped on him, so he wouldn't move anywhere. I told him that if he move I will shoot him. Then the purple man said I wouldn't shoot him, so I shot him in the leg. I shot him in both legs, so he could move. I called the cops and told them I captured the purple man. The purple man tried to crawl away, so I shot him in the hand. The animatronics saw what I did and came out to finish him. I stopped them and told them that they would be shutdown if they killed anybody. I held the purple man down until the cops came. The purple man was able to kill one of the cops, so I shot his hand even more times. As I saw the cop car drive away it exploded. I ran towards the cop car and found out that the purple man had escaped again. I went to the woods to find him and found him crawling. He used the explosion to blast himself out. He lost one leg in the process. I went up to him to kill him, but he threw a smoke grenade down and he disappeared. I still couldn't believe he escaped. I was so mad that he escaped. The next day when I woke up I looked at the news. The news was about me beating up the purple man. They soon put a film of the entire thing. I came out and everybody was at my house. I told him everything that happened in the woods. I knew the purple man was coming back when he is healed. After work when I came home I looked at the news and found a film of a man finding the purple man. The purple man made himself a cast and was making himself a metal leg. The purple man got a knife and killed the man that was recording. Now I knew the purple man was about to come back after a few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading. This chapter was made for Shyanglewolf. Thank you so much for reading.