Chapter 8 The new animatronics

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He said that there would be 6 new animatronics. I knew 4 were going to replace the Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. When the Freddy and Foxy heard this they when crazy. Then out of nowhere Golden Freddy came back with Bonnie and Chica. He told us something, but Foxy didn't care what he was going to say and almost hit him. Golden Freddy disappeared with Chica and Bonnie. We looked for Chica and Bonnie, but couldn't find them. As I was leaving I ran into Golden Freddy. He let me run away. He just wanted me to know something, so I stopped running came to him. I knew that was stupid, but he said he would fix them. He gave me a smile and disappeared. The next day the manger called me and told me to come to work. I didn't know why I had to go so early. Once I got there I saw the new animatronics. The 4 that were replacing my friends looked just like them, but younger. They looked like the children of them. The last two were not replacements. One of the 2 looked like a boy with balloons. The last was just straight up creepy. It was in a box and when it opened a puppet popped out. It was like slender man, but it had a face. A really creepy face. The names of the little Bonnie was toy Bonnie, the little Chica was toy Chica, the little Freddy was called Freddy Jr. I named the last three. The girl version of foxy I called mangle, the boy I called balloon boy, and the last one I called Marionette. I didn't like what was happening. The manger was messing with the with the Marionette's box. While he was doing that the Marionette scared the manger and gave him a heart attack. Before he died he told to find this paper on his desk. I wasn't really sad he died. I was actually mad at him for replacing the animatronics. I found the paper on his desk. It said the stuff he was going to do. The paper said that there is a new Freddy Fazebear restaurant somewhere else. It even said that he was going to let me be manger. I soon discovered that there was a new guard. Her name was Sarah. We went to the to place and I found Golden Freddy standing there with the fixed Chica and Bonnie. He actually fixed them this was amazing. I came up to him and hugged him. Even Freddy and Foxy became friends with him. I turned turned them back on. They were amazed themselves for what had happened. They were mad once we turned on the new animatronics. They didn't like each other, but the younger versions of them tried to be friends with them. It didn't work so well. Freddy wanted to beat up his younger version of him. I decided if it would be better if I kept them away from the younger animatronics. That worked perfectly. Whenever a child wants a ride they would go to one of them. Foxy stayed at the Pirate's cove. Everything seemed fine except that I felt like I was being watched by the Marionette.