Chapter 19 sidesweeper

(Sidesweeper POV)
I was walking down the sidewalk towards Freddy Fazebear. I was going to the day guard. As I was walking there I noticed a guy with a gun. He saw me and aimed the gun at me. I ran and the dude almost shot me with the gun. He seemed a little purple so I called him purple man. I was running down the sidewalk and found cops. I thought of trapping him, but the purple man shot them both. He aimed the gun at me when I tripped. I watched as he was about to press the trigger. When he pulled the trigger nothing came out. He reloaded the gun, but when he did I threw a hard rock at him. I threw with all my might and when it hit the purple man he fell down with his head bleeding. He should have been knocked out, but he got up and threw a knife at me. The knifed left a tiny cut on my face. It was like a paper cut. I ran away and found a man walking towards Freddy Fazebear. I didn't want him to be harmed. I ran turned, but the man saw me running form the purple man. He ran into me. The purple man turned and walked slowly towards us. I saw the purple man aim his gun at the man. I pushed him out of the way. The bullet grazed my skin. I wasn't hurt, but the skin was gone. The bullet hit a wall and with the force a boulder or something was falling down. I closed my eyes waiting for me to be dead, but nothing fell on me. I only felt tiny pieces of rocks. I opened my eyes and saw a purple bunny. He broke the whatever it was before it hit us. When it saw the purple man it's eyes turned black. I heard a demon growl. It walked towards the purple man and kicked the purple man really hard. The purple man flew really far. I soon figured out that the purple bunny was Bonnie. Bonnie came up to the purple man. The purple man tried to shoot him, but was out of ammo. The purple man got up and ran. I could tell that he wasn't going to outrun Bonnie. I soon noticed he was going to kill himself. He ran towards a drunk driver. He ran towards is and when the drunk driver crashed him I thought he was dead. We ran over to see where he was, but he wasn't anywhere. I then remembered the purple man jumping up. I wondered how he was able to grab the car. The man ran up to me and asked if I was okay. He said his name was Jeremy. I told my name was Sidesweeper. Bonnie came up and he didn't have his demon eyes or growl anymore. Bonnie told me about a story and how all of them were killed. I was able to get the job, but I really wanted to kill that purple man. I was actually really close to the animatronics. Caleb said there would be more. I was really excited to have new ones. I became friends with Jeremy and everything seemed alright. Until the purple man came. When the store closed all of us saw the purple man standing at the door. All of us except Jeremy went crazy. I threw a pot at him and got a knife. I cut his face while the animatronics beat him up. When we stopped the purple man had cuts and bruises. He had a broken arm and a broken nose. The purple man got up and ran to the bathrooms. We ran in both of them, but we didn't find him. I walked out and noticed that there was a vent. I opened it and found purple. After that we never saw the purple man again.
2 years later
I always kept my eyes opened for the purple man, but never found them. Caleb ordered the new animatronics, but the animatronics weren't in the box. Caleb got his 4 thousand dollars back after yelling at the manger for 2 months. I saw an animatronic in a vent, but I could barely see it. All I knew that it looked something like Bon Bon with a more cat face. I us went home and noticed that my wife was gone. I searched around for her, but couldn't find her. I was about to call 911 when lots of people yelled surprise. I couldn't believe that I forgot that today was my birthday. Caleb, Jeremy, and all the animatronics were here. It was the best birthday party ever. I was drunk when I saw the purple man. He was behind my bush. I ran towards him, but he wasn't there. Maybe I was just imagining. I mean I was drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thank you guys so much for reading. This chapter was for Sidesweeper for following me. Thank you so much.