Chapter 23 Foxy's broken heart

(Foxy's POV)
I was having a great being with Chica. Then after a few days a new animatronic came in. Her name was Rosa. I should have killed her when I first met her, but instead we became friends. I hanged out with Chica and Rosa. One day Chica got jealous and I told her I didn't like her as I much as I like you Chica. One day a little kid pulled out Rosa's eye. The little kid was forced to leave and cried in the way out. Rosa was never used since then. I should've told Rosa I was with Chica, but she didn't know and asked me if I would go out with her. I told her how I was with Chica and from that day on we never talked. I knew she hate Chica and was angry. She was sad and wanted to go out with me, but I was with Chica. From the day when Rosa went crazy and drew pictures of Chica being killed I stayed protective hoping she doesn't kill Chica. Rosa then tried to kill Sidesweeper our night guard person. Chica told me to give her and Rosa some time by themselves. At first I said no, but she kept on begging. I let her go with Rosa. Chica went inside the kitchen and locked the door. I listened carefully making sure I heard no harm happen. Then I heard complete silence. I was about to break the door down until I heard them talking again. I went back to the way I was before and heard Rosa say the she kill Chica. I banged the doored until it broke and saw Chica and Rosa fighting. I ran in and pushed Rosa off of Chica. I threw her on the ground and locked her in her own room. Rosa was furious and she was destroying everything in her room. I knew the duck tape wasn't going to hold forever, but it was good enough. Freddy came towards me asked what happened. I told him everything and pinned him against a wall when he tried to open the door. I told him if he open that door I would kill him and shut down the restaurant. He pushed me off and explained what he was doing. He had more duck tape. I was embarrassed and said sorry to him. He ducked taped the door knob, so when Rosa twisted it the door knob wouldn't turn. She finally broke down the door after 2 days and when she did I pinned her against a wall and told that I would kill her and feast on her insides if she ever touched Chica. For my surprised it worked. She never came out of her room. I felt like she was making a plan to kill Chica or stop else that would hurt Chica. One day she came in my room and tackled me down. I pushed her off and ripped some wires from her ear. Soon she tackle me down with duck tape. She kissed me on the lips and made sure that Chica saw everything. I ripped the duck tape, pushed Rosa out of the way and chased Chica. I explained her everything, but she wouldn't believe me. I said sorry to her so many times, but she wouldn't listen. I went back to Rosa. I pinned her against the wall and my eye patch lifted up. My eyes turned into demon eyes. I was looking deep into her soul. I picked her up and threw her down. I kicked her a million times and stranded up her face. This time I was going to kill her. I picked her up and slammed her to the ground. With one foot I kept her down and cleaned my hook. I made it sharper. I face her took the hook and put it in the air. I swung down, but when my hook was 1 millimeter away from her face Chica yelled stop. I turned around and ran towards her. I told her how sorry I was and hugged her. She pushed me away. She started crying and I tried to hug her again, but she pushed me away again. Chica ran away. I went back to my stuff. Rosa got up and tried to stab me. I dodged and kicked her to the ground. I took the knife and looked at it. There were the words pr. Pirate Rosa. She was part of my crew, but not anymore. I picked her up and threw her in a cage where she never escape. I threw the knife at her and it hit her arm. Rosa cried and sat in the corner. I went back to Chica, but she never would ever forgive me. This was the part where Freddy and Bonnie called it the insane Foxy. When a robber try to rob us I killed him and skinned him alive. I went to Rosa's cage and when she came to escape I kicked her back and hung the body in front of her. I found a second person to kill and it was a murderer trying to escape the cops, but ran into the wrong restaurant. I cut his head clean off and cut him in half. I hung the body parts and it was surrounding Rosa. Nobody knew where Rosa was and tried to find her. They always thought I kicked her out, but I didn't. One day the stink of the dead people got Chica's attention and she found Rosa. She also found the missing bodies. When she saw me she cried and I cried myself. This wasn't suppose to happen. I cried for days and never let Rosa out. I was happy again when I was about to kill myself, but Chica stopped me. She asked why I kept on doing this and I explained to her everything about her leaving me. She cried and told herself that this was all her fault. We finally got back together when she finally believed what had happen. I let Rosa go, but she was mad that I was back with Chica. One day when I was sleeping with Chica she went somewhere and I never found her again. It was back to insane Foxy again. Bonnie found her dead in the back stage. I cried when I saw her. She was dead and oil was coming out of her. Her arm was cut and I fixed it and poured more oil in her, but she didn't come back. Freddy gave me a knife that he found. I looked at the knife and found the letters pr. Pirate Rosa. What a stupid little retard. I pretended to invite Rosa to a date and when I saw her she was excited and happy. When she came in the pirate's cove, I pushed her back. I beat her up and when I was done she was she a pile of scrape. I took her knife out and put it in from of her face. I said does this look familiar to you. Rosa had a really scared expression on her face now. I asked her if she liked the look of my face and she nodded. I then screamed at her and told her that she would never see it again or never see again. I stabbed her last eye and she cried well tried to cry. I screamed at her and told her that she was nothing, but a pile of 💩. I used her own knife and cut her in the stomach. I told her if she remember what I said about what will happen when she touch Chica again. She tried to run away, but couldn't see. I took the knife and stabbed deeper. I cut a huge hole in her and feasted on her wires. I hung her in the middle of the restaurant. I went to Chica and cried. I hugged her and I felt the place where the power switch was and it was opened. I turned her around and saw the switch off. I turned it back on and when she saw me she cried and hugged me. Everything was alright until Freddy screamed. We went outside and I found Rosa. I told them if they liked it. Chica stood there shocked and the rest were shocked too. I took the body and hid it in a box of old broken down animatronics. There were the toys. I was sad to see that they were gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Hoped u guys like the chapter. Took me a long time. Thank you for reading and plz write down in the comments If u like Shyanglewolf's idea.