Chapter 7 The escape

I woke up by the sound of crashing. I started to remember what happened. I saw Golden Freddy at a table trying to do something. I was going to think of a escape, but my head stared to hurt. I rubbed it and felt a huge bruise. That was probably why I was knocked out. I looked a clock and it was 4:25. I thought it was past 6:00. I needed to escape, so my mom doesn't get sad and kill herself. I looked around for a place to escape. I almost screamed when I saw Bonnie's face. He was sneaking in trying to help me. Then Foxy ran in punching Golden Freddy in the face. Freddy came to help. Chica was helping Bonnie do something. I tried to get up, but I was tied to a metal bar. I told them to hurry up and they did. Once they were done they ripped the rope and almost helped me escape, but Golden Freddy broke Chica's arm. Then he threw a metal ball on Bonnie's face. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought Bonnie was dead, but he wasn't. They look like they were in pain. I thought they couldn't feel pain. Chica whispered in my ear to disactivate both Bonnie and Chica. I didn't want to, but they forced me. Golden Freddy was about to end me right there, but Freddy pulled him back and beat him up. Foxy came to me and saw Chica and Bonnie. His smile faded away. I started to cry. The manger might change them out. I knew that they weren't dead, but they were destroyed. Even though I escaped I wasn't happy. I looked at the time and it was 5:15. I asked Freddy if he could hide them somewhere, so I could fix them later. I decided to stay home for a week. I lied to the manger and said that it was a family emergency. He paid me and let me have my break. My mom asked me why I didn't go to work. I lied to her and told her I was on a break. Then she asked me why I was sad. I told her that a friend died. I didn't say who though. As I was sleeping I saw a shadow of something. I was about to call 911, but it was just Freddy and Foxy. They asked when I would come back. I told them I would come back in 3 days.

Time skip
-------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came back to work and the manger asked where Bonnie and Chica were. I said I didn't know, so the manger said that he was replacing all the animatronics.