Thank you

Hey guys! I been reading the comments and there were really nice. Thank you so much for the nice comments, but most of all u guys keeping voting for my chapters. Thank you so much guys. Jman Jonah you voted for all my chapters and thank you so much for that. Also thank you for one or your nice comments that said, " Best book ever". Thank you so much for that. Also noticed that your friends with Shyanglewolf. Another person named DrivenSolider voted for lots of my chapters. Thank you for that. If your mad because I didn't add you on here when you voted then I'm sry. Thank you to u guys I didn't add. I'm not trying to be mean, but I finished the book and was to lazy to make another chapter. Until I saw how many of you guys were voting and and following me. When I saw how much that was I had to make a chapter to say thank you to u guys. This was my first book and now I got so many people voting for my chapters. Thank you so much. If u guys want I'll write another chapter for u. If u do want a another chapter than put down in the comments for what u want me to write. Just tell me what u guys want to happen. Also give me some theories. Thank you guys so much and hope u guys have an awesome and amazing day. I love u guys. (Like friends)