Chapter 6 Golden Freddy

I was excited to go to work to day. I was so excited I went to work 2 hours early. I took my stuff, changed me clothes, and drank coffee. Before I got to my office Freddy was already in there. He looked serious. He said I need to tell you something. He told me that Golden Freddy is more dangerous today. He took the camera and found a Golden Freddy poster. That poster was usually a Poster with Freddy on it. I was starting to get worried. I asked where were the others, but he didn't say anything. I decided to go on the cameras and see. While I was looking I saw a illusion of Golden Freddy. I screamed and jumped out of my seat. Freddy looked at the camera, but saw nothing. Freddy told me that he knew what I saw. Then foxy and Chica came. Bonnie was the last to come. I told them what happened and they told me that I better stay here. Golden Freddy will come if he has any chance. Then when I looked at Bonnie I saw a dead Golden Freddy sitting right behind him. I told Bonnie to watch out, but Bonnie just threw it aside. I tried to calm myself down. Then a illusion of Golden Freddy randomly popped up in our faces. We all saw that time. I was starting to freak out. Foxy said that they will protect me. I asked why Golden Freddy wants to kill me. They said he kills adults only. They said Golden Freddy's suit was used to get 5 children and kill them. We don't know why he is killing people, but we think that he is possesses by one of the children's soul and the child is trying to find the murder for revenge. I still didn't understand why he wants me dead. I was getting really worried. We stood in the room in complete silence. Out of nowhere when I was talking to Chica Golden Freddy grabbed me. Chica then grabbed Golden Freddy's head and pulled it off. I fell back when Golden Freddy let go of me. Chica threw Golden Freddy's head at the wall. Then all of a sudden the Golden Freddy Head started to bleed. I went over to it and broke it. I found a dead mouse in the head. I sat there in fear and Chica helped me get up. I should have went faster because Golden Freddy came out of nowhere and grabbed me. I started to fight him, but all he did was get his head. Then everybody attacked him. Golden started to run, but foxy was faster. He grabbed and pulled. I was free until Golden Freddy pushed foxy back and got me back. I think Golden Freddy teleported or something, but when he escaped while I was knocked out. I woke up and saw Golden Freddy laughing. He took a knife and stabbed in the table. Then he looked at me and took the knife. I knew I was dead, but before he stabbed me I rolled out. He tried to grab me, but he was slow. I didn't know where I was, so I looked for familiar places. I couldn't find any familiar places, but then I found a familiar hallway. It was the way to my office. I went for the hallway, but Golden Freddy threw the knife and it made me fall. Then Golden Freddy Grabbed me. I wasn't going to die like this, so I yelled Freddy really loud and saw Bonnie coming. I felt moments of joy in me. More joy came when the rest of them came. Everybody, but foxy. I wanted to know where he was. I kicked Golden Freddy's head and jumped out of his arms. I thought I was going to escape, but Golden Freddy grabbed me and picked me up. After that I felt pain and saw blackness.