Chapter 5 friends

I tried to sleep last night, but meeting animatronics that killed people before scared me. Then my mom comes in and hugs me. She asked me how work was.I lied to her and said awesome. That seem to calm her down. I asked her where dad was. She got mad and said that he was wasting money for drugs.Then she told me to go to sleep. I tried, but couldn't. So I decide to wake up an hour early. I came to work at 11:54 after my coffee and breakfast. I came in and looked at the cameras. Chica was already missing! I looked everywhere on the cameras and found her a my door. She came in and hugged me. She told me she glad I was back. Then foxy came in screaming and almost gave me a heart attack. He said his voice was messed up. Then I remembered about the the bite of 87. I started to get scared, but I asked him what happened at the bite of 87. He told me that he didn't do on purpose. The little girl broke my jaw and put her head. Then my jaw dropped on her head. I didn't mean for it to happen. Bonnie came in and told me that foxy was the good guy who never killed anybody and that foxy was the one that made them good. I started to feel better. Then I asked where Freddy was and at the right time he came in and scared the crap out of me. For some reason I keep on getting uncomfortable when Freddy comes. I only feel safe with Chica and Foxy. Bonnie could tell I was scared, so he came up to me and comforted me. He took me outside. The Golden Freddy comes. Bonnie saved my life by grabbing Golden Freddy before he grabbed me. Then Golden Freddy disappeared. He was behind me ready to grab me, but I ducked and threw a metal chair at him. Out of nowhere Freddy jumped on Golden Freddy before he attacked me. Then I felt safe with them. They both saved my life. Freddy came over and asked if I was okay. Bonnie answered it. He said that I beat up Golden Freddy myself. They both smiled at me and Chica ran over and hugged me. She said she was glad I was fine. Foxy ran down the hall and came back with a wire. He said it was Golden Freddy's. I looked at the time and it was 4:30. I was about to leave. Then again Golden Freddy attacked. He was about to attack Freddy. I think I saved his life. I wonder if animatronics have lives. Anyway I took my pocket knife and stabbed Golden Freddy in the face. Then everybody jumped in including me and beat him up. Now I felt even closer to them. I still had 1 hour until I leave, so I got out my phone. None of the animatronics knew what it was, so I showed them what it does. They all seemed addicted to the phone. It was really funny watching them. They seemed paralyzed. Then it was time for me to leave. I was really sad I had to leave. As I was walking out the door I decide to hug them and they all hugged me back. I looked back and saw that they were all sad. I was sad too, so I came back to them and all of them were happy. We started to play with each other, but I was only there for 30 minutes. This time they weren't sad. They were smiling and waving goodbye. I was glad to have friends like them. When I came home my mom was so worried. She thought I was dead because I was 30 minutes late. I told her that my car broke down and that I fixed it.