Chapter 4 Mom was right

I started to work and heard many sounds, but I said they were nothing. I was checking the cameras and saw that one animatronic was missing. It was Bonnie. I looked to find him and found him in a closet. Then the phone rang. It scared the crap out of me. A man was talking, but I didn't listen was worried. The only thing I heard was that the animatronics might stuff me in a Freddy suit. I turn on the lights and saw Bonnie. I shut the door and closed my eyes, hoping this was a nightmare. Then Bonnie started to talk, He told me to let him in and that he was trying to help. Then I look in my cameras and saw foxy running down the hall. I tried to shut the door, but he came in and let Bonnie in. I knew I was dead, but they did nothing to me. I looked up and saw that they were staring at me. Then Bonnie said that they were trying to protect me. I wanted to run, but instead I asked from what. They told me there was a fifth animatronic. The fifth animatronic was golden Freddy. I asked about them is if Freddy and Chica were safe to be around. They nodded their heads and Freddy came inside and scared the life out of me. Chica didn't scare,but instead she bought food. She gave me pizza. They told me that they killed people who kill children. I still didn't understand what was happening. I looked at the time and it was 5:40. The 20 minutes felt like 20 hours. They started to whisper to each other which got me really nervous. Then Chica came over and try to comfort me. I thought I was going crazy or something, but it was real. I wanted to just curl in a ball and close my eyes. Then I heard something that scared everybody, but Freddy wasn't scared he got mad. He told us to stay here and he went out of the room. I heard lots of crashing and metal sounds. I peeked out the door and saw a the Golden Freddy. He looks just like Freddy, but golden. I watched as Freddy and Golden Freddy fought. Freddy was punching Golden Freddy until wires and metal stuff came out. Foxy came in and stopped the fight. Golden Freddy was on the ground and looked dead. Then Golden Freddy disappeared. I told the Golden Freddy disappeared, but they said he always do that. Foxy and Chica calmed down Freddy, so he doesn't hurt me. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:58. I was so happy to leave, but they told me not to leave until exactly 6:00. The 2 minutes are were quick. I got all my stuff to leave, but the animatronics guarded me until I was out. They all said goodbye. As I looked back one more time I saw that Chica was sad as I was leaving. For some reason I felt guilty because of that.