Chapter 9 Marionette

Everything was fine and the fact that Chica became friends with toy Chica. I was really happy that the animatronics were becoming friends. Then I noticed the Marionette all alone. She looked like she was stalking me. Toy Bonnie came up to the Marionette and told her something that made her stop looking at me. A bunch of kids were messing with Mangle. Mangle was broken and stuff. Mangle was a new animatronic too. Freddy and I came up to her and put her in the parts and services room. Then we started to fix her. She looked back to her normal self when we were done. As we closed the shop the Marionette started to play with the music box. Bonnie stopped her and put the music box away. As I was trying to find a nightguard the Marionette started to mess with the music box. I looked at her which I regret because she scared the crap out of me. I came up to her and put here back in the box. She popped out of the box again. This was really annoying, so I asked toy Bonnie if me could put the Marionette back in the box if she came out. I didn't have a nightguard yet, so I watched the animatronics myself. Then out of nowhere the Marionette popped in front of my face. She scared me that I punched her in the face. I said sorry and told her to not scare me again. I asked why toy Bonnie didn't put her back in. He told me that he did that to prank me. At 10:00 I saw a man come knock at the door. I went there, but the Marionette got in my way scaring me. I pushed her away and let the man in. He asked if he could sign up for the job. I asked for his name and he said Jay. I told him everything he needed to know. This time there were no doors, but a costume. I was sure he was going to be fine because the animatronics were nice.
Jay POV
When the clock strikes 12am the manger left. I went straight to my job. The manger told me everything was going to be alright. He said that even if the animatronics come near me doesn't mean they will harm me. The manger didn't seem sure about that. As I was looking at the cameras I noticed toy Bonnie was gone. I didn't know if the manger was right, but I decide he was probably nice. I was not scared of anybody except the Marionette. They way she scared the manger. I decide to never let her out the the box, so I just kept rewinding the music box. Then came foxy. He jumped at me, but didn't kill me. He didn't even touch me. He just completely missed me. I looked back and saw him there saying hi. After a couple of hours every animatronic was here except the Marionette. I let her out of the box, but that wasn't so smart. When she came in the young animatronics left. She stood there staring at me. Bonnie came over to her to say hi, but she tried to kill me. She attacked me and was killing me until Freddy grabbed her and pulled her back. The Marionette smiled and went back to her box. I asked why she tried to kill me, but nobody knew. The entire night I was watching the Marionette. When I wasn't paying attention the Marionette came out of her box and was coming to me. She was right there in front of my eyes about to kill me, but foxy tackled her. I looked at the time and it was 5:58. My shift was almost over. I was so glad. As I walked out the manger came.
Caleb POV
I came in and saw Jay. He looked like he just escaped a murderer. I asked if everything was alright. He told me that every animatronic were nice except the Marionette. When I looked at the Marionette the Marionette started staring at me. I asked if he be back tomorrow. I was glad he said yes. He said only because the animatronics saved his life. Since they did that I gave each animatronic a special treat. Foxy got a different one. He wanted to be fix, so I fixed him.