Chapter 28 Kalebfnafswag

(Chica POV)
I told JmanJonah that I don't remember anything. All of a sudden the car flipped and I hit my head. I soon remembered my name. I told JmanJonah the exiting news, but he was stuck. I pulled him out and saw Caleb covered in blood. I ran towards Caleb and his face was bruised. His arm also had a big cut. I told JmanJonah to come over and help me. We picked him up and put him on a table. Caleb was knocked out. I quickly stitched up him arm before he could wake up. As he woke up, I told them I remember everything now. My real name was Kalebfnafswag. I looked and saw that we were near the ocean. I told them let's find Foxy. He is in the ocean. We stole a boat and began or trip. After a few hours we ran into a pirate ship. Then pirates jump on top of our boat and we surrender. They pulled us up and we saw Foxy. I ran towards him, but he pushed me to the ground. I threw us in a cage and fed us raw fish. Caleb found out a escape plan and when a pirate with the keys came by to check on us we pulled him into the metal bars until he was knocked out. We grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. Caleb was able to get cooked food for us to eat. We pretended that we were still stuck in the cage, but we unlocked it so we could get food. One day we were caught when a pirate came to our cage when we were unlocking it. We grabbed him and slammed him down and threw him overboard. Then Foxy noticed 2 of his pirates were missing and found us escaping. He made us walk the plank , but Caleb jumped in and attacked him. JmanJonah and I took the other pirates. I dodged and slapped a pirate in the face. I grabbed their sword and fought them. We finished up the pirates, but saw Foxy beating Caleb. Caleb didn't want to hurt him while Foxy was showing no mercy. Caleb grabbed Foxy's sword and kicked him back. Caleb stopped attacking Foxy and offered him a hand, but Foxy pushed Caleb off the boat. I watched in horror as Caleb fell to his doom. JmanJonah and I attacked Foxy and beat him up until he couldn't fight anymore. We tied him up and took over his ship. I sat down and cried. Caleb was dead and without him there would be no point for finding our friends. JmanJonah sat there trying not to cry, but it didn't work. I kicked Foxy even more, but JmanJonah stopped me. We decided to go home and and leave Foxy to rot. JmanJonah and I have to wait a couple of days until we could go home. We were in the middle of nowhere. I sat down and cried even more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. Plz tell me what u guys think of this chapter. Don't worry About Caleb.