Chapter 30 1otherguy

(1 other guy POV)
I soon remembered my name,but a kraken attacked us. I saw impale somebody, when I took a closer look it impaled a giant fish my men caught. I got up ran towards the kraken and threw a spear in its eye. I looked back and saw Caleb fixing the harpoon shooter thing. I used my hook and stabbed it into one of the Kraken's tentacles and was lifted up. I unhook myself and landed on its head. I was about to stab the other eye, but it grabbed me. I was about to be eaten. I looked around and saw Caleb aiming the harpoon at me. I studied his face and I could tell he was mad at me. I kicked him overboard. I was going to accept my death, but when Caleb shot the harpoon it cut the tentacle at was cutting me and it pierced the Kraken's other eye. The kraken grabbed everything it could touch and started crushing everything. I ran towards Caleb and told me his plan. Chica, Bonnie, Freddy,and I shit harpoons at every tentacle there was. While Caleb shot the harpoon shooter that shoots 5 of them at a time into the Kraken's mouth. We only had one more tentacle, but that last tentacle was about to hit Caleb. Neither of us could shoot cause it was moving to fast, so I grabbed a sword and took the hit for Caleb. While in mid air I cut the last tentacle and fell in the water. I swam up to the surface and saw Caleb was trying to his best to shoot in the mouth. I climbed up to the ship and got the boat on Freddy and Caleb used to get here. I drove the boat full speed towards the kraken and and jumped out before impact. The explosion was enough for Caleb to get the clear shot to kill the Kraken. I climbed aboard the ship that was barely floating. I told everybody was name was 1 other guy.
(Caleb POV)
After a couple of days we found land and decided to celebrate for our friendship. We went to a place that sold pizza and had animatronics. While we were celebrating we were all led to the back room because we won something. Instead of getting a prize we were all murdered. I watched in terror as the same tragic event happened. We all possessed the animatronics and roam at night searching for revenge. Then I saw a shining light that burnt my eyes. I looked around me as the light made everything disappeared and ................. I
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
woke up. All the stuff that happened was a dream. I sat on my bed sad for my animatronics friends were gone. I walked out of my house and looked up at the sky. I swore that I saw all the animatronics except spring trap waving  at me. I decided to move on and make new friends. My life was going fine and when I was 100 years old I died. I died a peaceful death. Once I was dead my spirit floated up and I found my friends. I rejoined them an we celebrated. It was a dream come true.