Chapter 16 Jeremy

I am was done waiting. So I just used Jeremy for this. I was going to do something else, but nobody would follow me. I feel sad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched as the purple bunny grabbed me and put me behind him. When he turned around he got punched by the shadow thing. The purple bunny turned back at him and did a epic kick in his face. I thought the shadow thing would since it could teleport and stuff. The purple bunny beat it down and the shadow thing teleported behind me. I found a knife on the ground and used it to stab the shadow thing. It was the first thing that went in my mind. I took it and stabbed it in the head and I felt myself get shocked. Then there was darkness. I knew I was dead. How could I already die. It seems that the purple bunny failed his job. I just hoped I killed the shadow thing before I died. I soon saw light. I thought it was heaven, but I saw I was still in the restaurant. I stood up and hit me head against so etching metal. I looked up and saw a duck or chicken. I also saw a bear, bunny, fox, and other animatronics. I was freaking out. I got up and ran for the exit. At the corner of my eye was a boy. I saw a tiny boy. I turned around and joked out all of the animatronics. I ran towards the boy, but it was also a animatronic. It was fat and was holding balloons. I ran and saw the shadow thing again, but on the ground likes it dead. I soon found Caleb. I ran to him and when he saw me he smiled and welcomed me in his office. I thought he was crazy. There was murderers out there and he smiled. He could tell what I was thinking. He told me everything and when he was done a white fox swung down and tackled me. I blacked out again. Once again I wake up, but only see Caleb. That was a great sign. He gave me a paper that told a bunch of boring stuff. He told me I can have the job if I sign. I signed and walked out of the office. I went the wrong way and ran into the animatronics. I stopped running when I noticed they were trying to be friends. I walked up to them and we introduced each other. I really liked Bon Bon. He was kinda funny. I figured that this would be a easy job, but I had to worry about shadow bonnie. I also have a feeling there would be a new evil animatronic. My job started off great. I had pizza and soda. It was like a party. Goldie had moves. He could dance like a pro. I went to the dance floor and showed him my moves. He was way better. He was probably made for this. I could break dance like a pro, but I couldn't beat Goldie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped u guys like the chapter. Plz follow me if u do. This chapter is only introducing Jeremy and stuff. I didn't know why I made this chapter. Bye!