Chapter 3 the job

I was walking home trying to find a job because my family was poor. By the way my name is Caleb. I was trying to find a job, but found nothing. On my way home I got lucky and found a job that gave me $120 per week. I told my mom about the job, but she wasn't happy about it. She told me not to go, but I told her that we need money. I was getting angry at my mom for not letting me go. She sounded scared, but I don't know what is scary about the job. Then when I came home I tried to ignore my mom, but she told me why I shouldn't go. She told me about a girl that almost got killed there. Thinking about made me not want to go, but we needed money. I told her that I will still do the job and that the foxy might be gone. That made her feel better, but I knew she was still worried. I said I will be alright, but my mom still said no. I asked my dad (who loves money more than me) if I could go. He said yes and said that everybody will be proud of me. Yet my mom comes in and ruins everything. I got mad and started yelling at her. Then my dad and mom got in a argument. I decide to go to sleep ,so I could try out for the job.
I woke to the sound of my alarm that I wished it wasn't so loud because my mom heard. She woke up ran to me and try to stop me, but I pushed her away. I told her I will be fine and kissed her on the cheek. My mom still didn't let me go, so I told her that there was a horse and ran out the door. I was glad she wasn't going to do anything now. I went to the manger and asked if I could do the job. I thought I had to do an interview, but he said great and told me to sign a paper. Then he said I got the job. He only told me to just watch the restaurant and that I was safe, but that was not true.