Chapter 22 abevl22

(Abevl22 POV)
I was at a concert and I was exited. When the people came out a explosion happened killing everybody in the back. I saw the purple man. It seems that all the years he been in jail let him heal. He was supposed to be in jail for the rest of his lives. I ran as he was throwing grenades. I was really hated him. He ruined my concert and killed my sister. The purple man threw a grenade where my friend was, but I caught it and threw back towards him. It exploded above him, but he was on the ground with wood stuck in his back. I came up to him and took the wood out. Once he turned towards me I smacked him right in the face. I broke his jaw and the purple man got up and took a knife out. He swung it at me and I dodged it. I wasn't that good at dodging, so I ran. The purple man ran up to me and stabbed me in the stomach. I took the knife out and stabbed him in the face. Now that the purple man was dead I could finally die in peace. My friend came up to me and try to stop the bleeding. I stilled died. Until I woke up in a hospital. I looked at me and found a stitched wound and it made me barf. There was so much blood and it stank. I watched the news and saw the purple man still killing people. The doctor came in and gave me a shot. The shot knocked me out and the doctor did his stuff. I woke up and found myself in somebody's bed. I got up and when I did the pain came back. I fell back and screamed in pain. The doctor ran in and I saw my stomach bleeding. He bandaged it and I saw the purple man. I panicked and fainted. I woke up and saw the purple man again. I punched him in the face and kicked him. The doctor stopped him and I noticed something familiar about the purple man's face. He was my best friend from elementary to college. Then he went missing. My eyes teared up and I was really glad to see him. I hugged him, but made sure I didn't hug him to hard. I didn't want to hurt myself. After a few years I was healed. I worked at Freddy Fazebear. The purple man didn't like it, but I still did. I was really close friends to the animatronics. The purple man almost killed me over pancakes. He screamed and cursed at me because of it. While I was sleeping he bursts out of rage and yelled my name. He yelled at me and saying who ate one of his pancakes. I told him I didn't know, but he blamed it on me. He said it was me because I was the only person living with him. He took the kitchen knife and and put it at my throat. I elbowed me back and took another kitchen knife. I told him that 2 could play that game. He swung at me, but I got a frying pan and smacked him in the head with it. He walked back like a drunk person and fell. He got back up and screamed why I ate his blueberry pancakes. I got so mad when he said he blueberry. I yelled at him and said that these pancakes weren't blueberry. He looked at it and started laughing. I took the blueberry pancakes out. I was so mad that I took a banana and started beating him up with it. I couldn't believe what just happened. Last night I moved back to my old house because he just killed a family. I yell at him and beat him up. I moved out. When he was finally drunk from drinking bear and got knocked out. I went to his house and called the cops. It was really hard for me, but I had to do what was right. He killed the family just because he ate cold eggs. It wasn't even the family's fault. I found out that they caught the purple man. He was still drunk. I told the animatronics what happened and told them who to get him to jail. I was glad he was jailed. He was locked up in a suit. He couldn't move or anything. The cops made him eat left overs from animals. The purple man almost escaped until one of the cops accidentally ran him over. The purple man was badly bruised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading. This chapter was for abvel. Thank you for following me. Thank you thank you so much bye.