Chapter 17 possessed

(Toy freddy POV)
I was going to see toy Chica, but something was bothering me. I went to a room I never saw before and saw something. It was some sort of darkness thing. It was pure darkness. I walked to toy Chica to show her this and when she did she freaked. I came up to it and looked closely to it. I touched it and all I could see was me being possessed.
(Toy Chica POV)
I ran down the hall telling everybody not to touch toy Freddy. For some reason Mangled was doing it to. I so figured that she was spying on us. Toy Freddy chased after me and to my surprise he was really slow. I found Bon Bon and he saw Toy Freddy's dark eyes and helped me warn everybody else. I joked Toy Freddy out before he could touch me and threw a pot at him. Toy Freddy fell down and was saying something. I went a bit closer and heard him chanting die. I hit him one more time. I thought he dead, but he jumped up and tackled me down. Now I was being possessed.
(Balloon BoyPOV)
I watched as the possessed Toy Chica and Toy Freddy chase everybody. I wanted to help, but mangle told me to hide here. I watched as the Mangle swung down and grabbed Bon Bon before he could get tackled. I soon noticed that Toy a Chica was gone. I heard thumping and when I looked behind me I saw Toy Chica. I got up and ran out of the room. Toy Freddy saw me and tried to tackled me. I jumped up and he tackled Chica down. Mangle swung down and grabbed me before Toy Chica could hit me. All of us were safe, but when robber came in he was killed by Toy Freddy. I watched as Toy Chica came up with a chair. She swung at us lots of times, but was 3 inches from hitting us. She soon threw it and it hit Mangle's hand. She let go and I fell down. Now I was possessed.
(Bon Bon POV)
I saw ballon boy get possessed. I was really mad at the thing that behind this. I moved a little bit to see Toy Freddy, but when I did I made some brooms drop and they heard it. I ran out and I was trapped by every single one of them. I saw Mangle coming, so I jumped up and all the possessed ones tackled each other. I saw balloon boy's head moving in a really weird way. I soon noticed that he was trying to take back control. I took Mangle's second head and threw it at balloon boy. Ballon boy took control over his body, but his left arm was still possessed. His left arm was punching him in the face. Mangled told me to hang on to a ledge and I did. I wished she was still holding me. Once mangled got her head the ledge broke and I fell. I got up and ran, but they kept on trapping me. I hid in the kitchen and found Chica there too. She was hiding under the oven. I couldn't even see her. I wanted to hid there, but there wasn't enough room. I hid in a tiny hole at the corner. It was stupid of me doing that. It was a hole that went to another room. I thought it was a big hole, but I was possessed when balloon boy came.
(Mangle POV)
I last remembered seeing Bon Bon running in the kitchen, but I couldn't find him. I found Chica, but I could find him. I went back to the top and saw Freddy hiding in a hole in the ground. He saw me and he mouthed the words stay there. He out the carpet over the hole. After a few minutes he came in through a hole from the attic. I followed him in the attic and he locked the attic door, so we were safe. I peeked out of the hole and saw Bon Bon. I didn't know that he was possessed. He also seemed like he was hiding. I swung down and grabbed Bon Bon. Now I was possessed.
(Freddy POV)
I saw the mangle being possessed, so I covered the hole. I jumped in a box and found me a game boy. I played the game boy to stop my panicking. The game was a really old Mario game. I pasted 3 maps when I heard something break. I looked out of a tiny hole that was in the hole and saw the mangle with Bon Bon. She had broke the stuff I used to cover the hole. I wished I was like Goldie. He could disappear whenever he wanted. I watched as they searched the attic. As they were walking out I turned off the game boy. The game boy made a sound that got their attention. I found a plastic base ball bat and held it up waiting to strike. When they opened the box I hit Bon Bon and jumped out. I noticed that Mangled wasn't here. I looked up and saw her. She came down and landed on me. Now I was possessed.
(Bonnie POV)
I was hiding under the stage hoping everybody was going to be alright. I noticed that there was somebody walking my there. I went under a closet. The door for going under the stage was under the closet. I opened a little bit and I saw a possessed Freddy roaming around. If it wasn't for him then the closet won't be over the door. I closed the door and went to a emergency door. Just in case they come I will be able to escape. The emergency exit would lead straight to the the exit door. I listened carefully as Freddy moved the closet and come down. I hid behind a wall. I didn't want to turn yet. I looked and saw Freddy coming towards me. He didn't see me, but I freaked out. I ran out the door and ran straight into Toy Chica. Now I was possessed.
(Chica POV)
Foxy was hiding pretty well. Even though he is next to me I can't see him. I looked and noticed that every other animatronic except the Marionette was possessed. I grabbed a pot and Foxy had a knife. You wouldn't want to see Foxy when he is angry. Bon Bon came in and I knew that he knew where we were. He saw me before he was possessed. Foxy threw the knife at Bon Bon, but it didn't cut him. Foxy took a frying pan and smacked him in the face. Now everybody was after us. Foxy held my hand and ran towards the exit. He knocked everybody out of the way. He had some fighting skills. Soon we were trapped. I swung everywhere and saw Goldie trying to help us. Thanks to him I got distracted. I was tackled down and possessed.
(Foxy POV)
I swung and smacked everybody in the face. I couldn't believe I was still alive. Then I saw Chica come down. I got mad and smacked everybody in the face. I Mangle try to jump on my, but I smacked her and broke her even more. I smacked everybody in the face, but they still kept on coming. I did a spinning move and knocked all of them back. Soon all of them jumped up about to land on me. Everything happened in slo motion. I was ready to swing, but I knew I was still going to get possessed. Then Goldie comes in and grabs me. He teleports and now I am in the parts and services room. When the clock strikes 6 all of the animatronics came back to there normal selves. I knew that they would try to kill Jeremy when it's 12
(Jeremy POV)
I came to work at 11:50. Caleb told me good luck and left. Once I got in there Foxy came in and told me some stuff. The Marionette was there trying to figure out how to get them back to normal. I looked at the camera and searched for Bonnie. He was gone. I looked around and when I out the camera down Bonnie came in and I put on my mask. I looked around and saw Bon Bon in the vents. I flashed light in the vents and Bon Bon came in. I out on my mask, but he stood there. Goldie came in and kicked him back in the vents. My shift was over and I ran out. The marionette figured out how to do it. He said that Goldie and him had to do get the darkness out of them. Whe they were back to normal they did there jobs and everything was back to normal. I went back to my shift and saw that they weren't. Everybody wanted to kill me. I put in my mask a lot of times. Then Foxy jumped at me. I thought I was dead, but it was all a prank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped u guys like the chapter. Plz follow me if u do. This was pretty long. It took a few minutes since I knew what I wanted to type. Hoped u guys liked it. Bye!😃